[Image: b7bdb23bdf4c45c4ed1b762f5f825315ef733cbd...ed9db7.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Matrix_'s post:
  • Brynn, James_Gaff, Burnett, Benporium, RK-Fin, MacTavish
[Image: AlM1_hDCIAA6W_d.jpg]
I think its happeningggggggg!
The following 1 user Likes Netko's post:
  • MacTavish
SCAR-20 and SCAR-H!! YESSSSSSS
First gun store on v33x since the update went live.

[Image: CETePmW.jpg]
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Benporium
Yep, we are indeed live! All weapons and mods are ready to be used.

Your existing guns have been refunded with a variable rate - this was done to both protect our economy from a massive influx of money, but also to stop it hurting our newer members. Ammo, schematics, and all pistols refunded at 100%. SMGs and the AK and M4A1 refunded at 75%. The expensive rifles at 60%, and the snipers 50%.

If you have an issue with a model, I recommend you delete the addon in your gmod/addons folder and redownload it, or subscribe manually on the workshop. 99% of people have no issues, but there has been 1 person so far for whom it downloaded incorrectly (note, it could also be conflicting with other addons you have installed from the workshop).

As for the mod_func items: don't worry about them, I've figured out how to fix it easily enough. If you get more mod_func_strips in your inventory, send me a pm, but don't worry about the rest; I haven't applied the fix for them yet.

It's likely that small stat changes will come in the coming weeks as we need to rebalance. I changed /disarm to only 45 seconds for this release.

In the coming weeks, I'll work on some additional updates, primarily involving guns and the government, including some passive things (for example, making paramedics/fireman use the resupply system). I'll also work on a list of what gun can use what mods, and what each modpack contains.

Enjoy!
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Benporium, Basw007
Woo!!!
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Is the G2 Contender broke already? It's bugged to shit for me on all aspects.
How do I swap weapons as the SRU? As meantioned
(04-22-2015, 01:54 PM)Nacreas Wrote: First gun store on v33x since the update went live.

[Image: CETePmW.jpg]

Hey,im the SRU that is looking at Temar's feet,it was the longest 12 minutes in the queue ever!