Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
Will a weapon damage sheet be made available at launch? Would be very useful to quickly understand better weapons etc
A more fitting signature. 
The weapons customization menu displays weapon statistics, so it's not hugely necessary. I might consider releasing an additional sheet, but on the other hand it'd be good to see some experimentation and people using various weapons, rather than everyone min-maxing.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Jono
Oh yes please, just the update for me.
I enjoy using pistols in games so I am glad they will be more powerful after this. One of the things that puts me off pistols is that they are unpredictable, one time you could 2 shot someone and another time it takes like 6 shots in the head until they finally die
Also are there any changes being made to kevlar?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
YEEES!

Round of applause to BSOG, Temar, Soul, and Faustie.

You guys are f**king awesome, haha.
(04-17-2015, 05:59 PM)Tomoash Wrote: Also are there any changes being made to kevlar?
Awesome
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(04-17-2015, 05:59 PM)Tomoash Wrote: Also are there any changes being made to kevlar?

We're releasing in something we call Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3.

Phase 1 is the weapon-pack + the other stuff that we're adding now.
We're hoping that we could give the Kevlar system an upgrade in Phase 2. Maybe make it so that kevlar doesn't reduce headshot-damage, or that there will be multiple classes of Kevlar where they vary with how much damage they absorb and how much they cost, and that you are able to holster the kevlar-vest. 

This depends of-course on Faust and what is possible and not.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Is there going to be an auto-refund script ran for current weapons?