Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS B
(04-17-2015, 07:18 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Nice update. Although I hope weapons don't get used much.

They gon' get used...
Hard
The following 5 users Like HellShell's post:
  • General Rickets, Voluptious, SirCrow, Benporium, Reefaz
(04-17-2015, 07:18 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Nice update. Although I hope weapons don't get used much.

[Image: 29lg4ft.jpg]
The following 4 users Like GhostRider's post:
  • evilmat360, SirCrow, Benporium, MysteriaParade
(04-17-2015, 06:26 AM)Himalaya Eater Wrote: Yes! But, I think 60 seconds to holster all your weapons is a bit to long, maybe 30 seconds. Also are we gonna get refund for our old guns and ammo?

You can normally holster the weapon without the mods. But if you want to save the mods it's going to take time. So many people just used holster to save themselves money it was turning to abuse.
I'd say 60 seconds is fine, as that gives the government time to access the property, search it fully and still have a chance of catching someone who owns a weapon. Compared to disarming as they enter and being the last room searched ending up saving the gun. Mods etc to weapons are meant to be a risk, but reward you with different attributes to the weapon.
I'm Greek, lol (Really, I am) Smile
Looks awesome man!
Seems like fun, though I'm afraid the concussion grenades will be abused.
Nice work, though. We've all been waiting for this for years.
Also, will there be an auto-refund script ran for our current weapons (possibly not at market value, but cheaper.)? I have several hundreds of thousands of dollars in weapons that I thankfully have not used.
XM better still be there, and OP as ever.

Nice, though
A more fitting signature. 
Will the pistols be more effective now with the new update (more damage ETC) or as useless as currently?