What's your job?
Community Relations at www.Reddit.com
My current status: Full time student for one year now and still 2 more years to go, then it's university (hopefully).

Job in the future(hopefully): Teaching history in upper secondary school (16-19yo) or comprehensive school (13-15yo)

Other: Voluntary working for Nuoret Kotkat which is the Finnish organization of the International Falcon Movement.
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

I'm currently a music student in College, about to finish first year, I'm hoping to either do sound engineering or live event production

I am the marketing advisor for a server hosting company which is ran by wood Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Awesome jobs guy's, keep em' coming!
Currently unemployed but I'm taking game/software development classes at a trade-school.

Aiming towards one of the following below:
1. A Game Developer
2. A Software Developer (Either application dev /or computer software developer)
3. A Database Administrator
(04-20-2015, 09:15 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote: Currently unemployed but I'm taking game/software development classes at a trade-school.

Aiming towards one of the following below:
1. A Game Developer
2. A Software Developer (Either application dev /or computer software developer)
3. A Database Administrator

I was fairly similar to you, heading in that direction but then I got hired by my current company so it changed. I still to digital designs here, which is one main thing I still wanted to do so it's all good.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Duane