What's your job?
Well, it says it all in the title. Feel free to give us your job title and a little description of your job.

If you are unemployed, or too young to have a paying job just let us know your dream job! Or a type of career your aiming towards.

My Job Title
Digital Marketing Executive

Description
Digital Marketing Executives roles can vary in different companies, they aren't all the same. Mine is to manage and create digital advertisement banners and displays for our clients as well as budge in on some PPC Account Management now and again. I work on a one on one basis with business/organisation owners and create them the best adverts tailored to look just like their website/scheme. I also help them create and get the most out of their AdWords account via Google, making it cost efficient and making them the most profit.

What's your Job/Dream Career?
I haven't got a job as such but I do volunteer.

My Job Title
Staffordshire Police Cadet

Description
I do community work and liaison of sorts for my local police force. We're a uniformed presence and we go out into the community, often with constables to assure people of the police's agenda and any information they may need. Think of me as a junior police community support officer.

I'd love to progress onto becoming a sworn in constable in my future.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
One day I wish to be a Doctor, Science really fascinated me as well as the idea of saving lives on a daily basis. I wouldn't be a GP, for example, sounds extremely tedious and boring.
I'm currently a football referee. I referee adult games, academy games and local park games. Mostly adult as I'm going for promotion. Dream job however is to be a musician of some sort.
(04-16-2015, 03:48 PM)Nuka Wrote: I haven't got a job as such but I do volunteer.

My Job Title

Description
I do community work and liaison of sorts for my local police force. We're a uniformed presence and we go out into the community, often with constables to assure people of the police's agenda and any information they may need. Think of me as a junior police community support officer.

Do the same thing as this except in the US. Seems like we do a LOT more than you do though. Holding a corporal rank right now but gonna get sergeant next month. Also I have a job interview today for a grocery store near me.
Last few months of secondary education and am trying to decide which offer to take up for a place at med school. I've a mind for becoming a surgeon but that's so far down the road it could always change.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Jono
(04-16-2015, 04:09 PM)Venom Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 03:48 PM)Nuka Wrote: I haven't got a job as such but I do volunteer.

My Job Title

Description

Do the same thing as this except in the US. Seems like we do a LOT more than you do though. Holding a corporal rank right now but gonna get sergeant next month. Also I have a job interview today for a grocery store near me.

Explorers, right? Yeah. I heard the LAPD explorers are issued batons. I looked them up the other day, seems you guys do a lot more hands on police work and security.

Anyway, sorry for the off topic
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(04-16-2015, 05:24 PM)Nuka Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 04:09 PM)Venom Wrote:

My Job Title

Description

Explorers, right? Yeah. I heard the LAPD explorers are issued batons. I looked them up the other day, seems you guys do a lot more hands on police work and security.

Anyway, sorry for the off topic

Yup, though not LAPD.
I'm unemployed because I'm too young to work, but my dream job is austronaut (but I'll probably not gonna work as that since it so hard, I'll probably work as engineer or something).
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Currently doing GCSEs so in secondary education.

As you all probably know, my dream job would be an airline pilot. Any airline would do, but eventually something like British Airways (this would be preferred because I could still live in the UK). I wouldn't mind Cathay Pacific but that's based out of Hong Kong or Emirates.
Regards,
aviator