What's your job?
(04-17-2015, 01:18 AM)KurdishFalcon Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 05:16 PM)Adman Wrote: Last few months of secondary education and am trying to decide which offer to take up for a place at med school. I've a mind for becoming a surgeon but that's so far down the road it could always change.
Pretty certain that's not how the UK works. Even more certain that you need to complete two years of college; good luck getting into medical school with GCSE grades. Unless you're generalizing college/secondary. (;

Myself: Full time student, but also enrolling in the family's import/export business.

Pretty certain being from the UK I know how it works - sixth form is part of secondary education. I also said I've got offers so it is pretty obvious I'm doing A-levels...
(04-17-2015, 10:09 AM)Adman Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 01:18 AM)KurdishFalcon Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 05:16 PM)Adman Wrote: Last few months of secondary education and am trying to decide which offer to take up for a place at med school. I've a mind for becoming a surgeon but that's so far down the road it could always change.
Pretty certain that's not how the UK works. Even more certain that you need to complete two years of college; good luck getting into medical school with GCSE grades. Unless you're generalizing college/secondary. (;

Myself: Full time student, but also enrolling in the family's import/export business.

Pretty certain being from the UK I know how it works - sixth form is part of secondary education. I also said I've got offers so it is pretty obvious I'm doing A-levels...

My bad, dude. Didn't mean to sound hostile or something.
Lol if only Green ICs could get jobs here

Because I'm a sad person who actually keeps track, here is my Plan A through to Plan P:
A. Lawyer
B. Author
C. Actress
D. Spy
E. DJ
F. Monkey Ranger
G. Marketing
H. HR
I. Teacher
J. Police
K. Someone at google
L. Interviewer
M. Professional Youtuber
N. Dictator
O. Artist
P. President

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Nevy
If this thread is still going I'm a domestic and porter for the National Health Service. The pay's good for what it is but being in a hospital there's SO MUCH red tape with things like you have to have certain buckets for certain areas and certain cloths, if you get it wrong you get a disciplinary. I also have to go to a huge conference with surgeons and doctors that are recruited with me (they recruit in waves of employees) to talk about the NHS and what it does in something that's way out of depth. It pays, I guess, and helps along with college.
Full time student at secondary education(Only got a weekend paper round huehuehue), Year 10 at the moment, so I've got a LONG way to go.

I want to become a dentist as I LOVE science, dentistry would make me feel good inside because I like knowing I've made someone better, even if it's just as simple as removing a tooth. Still got a long way until then however, I've seen that the course in the UK takes 5 years. Ouch.

So yeah. Come to my dentistry practice in about 9 years and I'll fix you right up!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Currently in school studying movie basically, probably going to aim to work within in the marketing business. I do some web developing in my spare time for peeps who need it.. heh..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
School full time. Play around on the stock market in my spare time, and am making some good P with it, so I suppose I could sort of consider it a self-employed job?
A more fitting signature. 
I work in a large retail outlet laying out all of the interior of over 5000 stores across the united states. So, CAD (Computer-Aided Drafting) work. It is a good reliable job but my education lies with 3D graphics.
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
I currently work at WriteWave, I'll probably get a "real" job over the summer.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Idk if this counts, but I'm basically the Head of Support at Momentum Gamers Hosting Services.