What's your job?
(04-16-2015, 06:14 PM)Himalaya Eater Wrote: I'm unemployed because I'm too young to work, but my dream job is austronaut (but I'll probably not gonna work as that since it so hard, I'll probably work as engineer or something).

It usually helps when you can spell the job that you're trying to achieve.
The following 4 users Like Dex's post:
  • Himalaya Eater, Matrix_, Tomo, Ms. Mudpie
Unemployed trash.

But one of these days I will get my music career off the ground...
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Nuka, Benporium
My Job Title
Currently Employee of the Year at Tesco.

Description
I do my best to make sure the great people of Somerset get all the products they could possibly need at the best price.
The following 6 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Venom, Benporium, Blurr, Tandy, Nevy, Ms. Mudpie
(04-16-2015, 06:32 PM)Dex Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 06:14 PM)Himalaya Eater Wrote: I'm unemployed because I'm too young to work, but my dream job is austronaut (but I'll probably not gonna work as that since it so hard, I'll probably work as engineer or something).

It usually helps when you can spell the job that you're trying to achieve.

I'm to lazy to spell it, thought that my autocorrect in my phone would correct but unfortunately it didn't (f*cking autocorrect I hate you!).
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
I am a few weeks away till my first GCSE exam so getting a job is not on my mind until summer comes round. I have alway been interested in computers and technology so I have took a level 3 ICT course lets just hope I get those grades to get into my course so I can get a good job!
(04-16-2015, 05:16 PM)Adman Wrote: Last few months of secondary education and am trying to decide which offer to take up for a place at med school. I've a mind for becoming a surgeon but that's so far down the road it could always change.
Pretty certain that's not how the UK works. Even more certain that you need to complete two years of college; good luck getting into medical school with GCSE grades. Unless you're generalizing college/secondary. (;

Myself: Full time student, but also enrolling in the family's import/export business.
I have an eventful job sitting around and doing nothing all day as an intern at a chemical engineering firm, the clients always want the "professionals" to handle it, as do the workers.

I plan on changing my profession.
I'm still at school, so I ain't working.

But my dream job is to become a pilot. A First Officer or Captain for either Etihad or Emirates. I am currently in grade 9, so there's still a lot of dreaming to go through before reaching that goal. :3 But still, I want to be a pilot.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Still going too school, but finished next year and will job with industry such as Machines, Bulldozers, diggers etc.

woopp its a dirty job, but my dream job!
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
Some great jobs here, stick in school everyone if you want your dream job!