/me Goodbye!
So... After founding fearless at the end of the 2014, my grades started to go down... Like, really fast. From 9 all the way down to 5... (Scale 10-4, 10 being the best). So, im gonna Take few months to consentrate to school a bit more... It's decision i had to do, since getting to next level in my education requires better grades.
I will be on sometimes, seeing you guys, but i will mostly be off. Soul: if you still pick me to translate to Finnish, i will still be glad to do it, since ive promised it already.
People im gonna miss most:
-RK-FIN One hell of a good police rp'er. Pls stop complaining about my grammar Cheese
-Wood Helped kind a much on my starter hours.
-Zombie Very serious guy. Always for the raids/shootings when im the President Cheese
-Kindermann Gave me my first lockpick. Still havent lost it Cheese Oh, and btw, still thank you for helping me stop drinking. Most critical part about my drinking, im 14. Yes, you read that right.
-Emil2205 Friend from denmark.
-Soul For the server Cheese
And the admins, for keeping server minge-free.

Sorry if i forgot about you, my memory is fucking with me AGAIN.
If you find any grammatical errors, i blame iPhone's keyboard/auto correction.
I always wanted my last words to be next ones, now i got chance to do it:
*Walks away not looking at the explosions*
*Puts glasses on*
"GG life. GG."
Do well in school!
See ya!

PS. Go learn da grammer
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

See ya! Good luck!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Sad to see you leave, good luck in school! Cheese
"Finding" not founding.
"It's a decision I had to make"
Concentrate not consentrate
"Concentrate on" not consentrate to.

That's a step to help improve your grades Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
School is always more important no matter how much you think otherwise. A noble and mature decision this is indeed.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Very good decision and mature on your behalf, best of luck, keep head down and work hard.
Goodbye, you were an awesome Police Officer. Best of luck with everything in your life!
See you man! Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
See ya! Goodluck with school.