Answered: ~Obay (Ban Request 2 players)
*enjoys what he reads while eating some popcorn*
About the SRU's its true, you can check at logs that sru were at villas (including me), and SRU serg told us we had intruters in nexus, then me and internet come in my car, i had an acident in city tunnel because i drive bad as sh*t when its urgent xD Then since i was at NLR (like u can see in screenshots) i decide just to wait if president would get killed and he die in that moment and i joined President and was able to see this 2 guys doing this, i saw them holster the gun, and cleary see they suicide on porpuse, not to say that first they said "lets jump of the bridge" i said please dont do that its against rules. Then they said "lets just go into the fire" and i was only able to took that screenshotsm anyway we can clearly see that you have enough space to go and you went exactly at fire, in last screenshot you can also see that you stoped at fire and look back, if you were running, you would not be looking back exactly on the fire ^^
Good Evening Clementio,
I am here to inform you that your Player Report(s) have been approved on the account of 'FailRP'

Supporting Logs:
v2d
[18:12:53]
satnavjudo
(STEAM_0:0:61827442)
suicided

v2d
[18:12:57]
GeorgeyPorgeyy
(STEAM_0:0:104938071)
suicided

Photographic Evidence:
[Image: c71106cf_l.jpeg] [Image: db835f8f_l.jpeg]

The accused player(s) will suffer a 1 day suspension.
Thank you for your report.

Kind Regards,
Fearless Administrator 
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]