Answered: ~Obay (Ban Request 2 players)
Answered: Administrator ~Obay
Name of player: Satnavjudo and GeorgeyPorgeyy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61827442 and STEAM_0:0:104938071

Time in GMT: 17.10

Server: V2D

Summary: Well i dont know if they random raid, what i guess they did, anyway im here to acuse them of suicide to avoid getting killed or arrested. I said "dont do that" some times, they suicided on fire anyway, you can check logs about it.
I joined president and watch them do that, only have time for screenshots, fraps were off.

Evidence: 3 screenshots --> http://pho.to/9FdLr
I didn't suicide actually, the fire was by the gate as you can see and i thought i had run around it. I was already on low health so that's how i died. However georgey can stand up for himself he clearly is standing in the fire to die, i died when walking past the side of it like i stated.
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
I lost health earlier from the gunfight i had with a security guard
ahahah I wont comment what ou just said, because in screenshots shows your friend stop there, you know admins got logs of your health? why you lie in a ban request? that wont help you mate... i told you DO NOT DO THAT. Next time think better before break the rules.
I am Involved has i was a SRU at the moment, i ask a favor of the admin in charge of this ban request please check the logs if they Holstered their weapons just before "Stepping on the fire by accident" because that is normaly the Ritual of someone who's about to suicide after a raid.
I holstered my weapon because the SRU were coming and i didn't want to loose them, as i said i was on low health and when i walked into the side of the fire i died almost instanly
(04-15-2015, 04:56 PM)satnavjudo Wrote: I holstered my weapon because the SRU were coming and i didn't want to loose them, as i said i was on low health and when i walked into the side of the fire i died almost instanly

The SRU were all answering a call no one was even near you and i even doubt even tho i am not sure that you guy were injured that bad that you guy were unable to see your steps since every agent was answering a call at the vilas that are at the other side of the map, i guy were 2 guys with assault rifle agaist possibly 1 cop max if even 1 cop with a pistol and he made you blind.
Just want to say that i wont comment anymore unless admin request for it. I will just enjoy your replies and eat my popcorn.
Internet the pres at the time had personal security guards who took me down alot of health as he hit me with a famas
So lets Review what happened - You Random raided without reason with your friend, you came in molotoved the door, killed the only security guard that i dont recall, you go inside random kill the president then both holster your weapons because the sru where on their way from the villas and both acidentaly die to the same fire in the same way because you couldnt see it even do you made that fire and you killed the president in that state that made your vision so bad... that story has a wierd smell on it.