SA only making things worse?
If I am correct the current SA's already sort of had this position behind the scenes. All of them are veteran playersor even ex-SA. Personally I really like this team, and definitely a lot better than what we had a lil' while back...

I think we need to think past this Mavis shit, honestly. Stop being cry babies, it has happened and you can't do anything to change that. Just stop looking in the past and think about the future.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • livkx
(04-16-2015, 07:26 AM)HellShell Wrote: If I am correct the current SA's already sort of had this position behind the scenes. All of them are veteran playersor even ex-SA. Personally I really like this team, and definitely a lot better than what we had a lil' while back...

[Image: bc7.png]
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Greed^, Mustang, James_Gaff, Flame
http://youtu.be/Dl-ai9HuR60
[Image: giphy.gif]
The team setup is great and really puts everyone in effective positions where we can all utilize our skills. I think the team has done an outstanding job and I'm glad to work alongside each and every staff member. Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(04-16-2015, 07:00 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 07:26 AM)HellShell Wrote: If I am correct the current SA's already sort of had this position behind the scenes. All of them are veteran playersor even ex-SA. Personally I really like this team, and definitely a lot better than what we had a lil' while back...

ok so can i have promot pls
(04-16-2015, 08:18 PM)HellShell Wrote:
(04-16-2015, 07:00 PM)Fultz Wrote:

ok so can i have promot pls

ok
(04-16-2015, 08:18 PM)HellShell Wrote: ok so can i have promot pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obgnr9pc820
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Tawee, evilmat360, Obay
Be Fultz's friend for admin 2k15
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Wood, HellShell, SirCrow
Well this thread had a nice twist!
I do not know the staff team properly, but i believe that the SA team was picked carefully and therefore the SA's are experienced staff members that have put both much time and effort into Fearless. ofc we all have different opinions about the SA's but in the end they are good, and i dont see why people bring the hate towards them.

it's not like they changed since they were normal Admins.

Dont hate, just my opinion.
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.