SA only making things worse?
The points you raise aren't even specific to SAs, temar/any admin could have banned someone and people are demoted regardless of whether there are super admins or not. Like with anything, when you've got the right people having an SA team is a godsend and in my opinion this is the best SA team for a long long time.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Wood
(04-14-2015, 10:18 PM)Matrix_ Wrote: FL Functioned better as a team. With the SAs re-implemented, it's an oligarchy. I'm not going to delve any further into this topic.

This thread should probably be locked, all I see are a bunch of BS Conspiracies arising.
[Image: 200_s.gif]

What people don't seem to understand and the way it differs is that we are still a team. SA does not mean daddy, they do not look after us, we do need to ask their permission to do our jobs. They just have been given more responsibilities to ensure work gets done including new updates and managing everything. We are still a team, we still all have opinions and are all a part of the process. It is nothing like the old SA team which were literally like the boss's of the admins. That was annoying.
(04-14-2015, 09:45 PM)Wood Wrote: Nah just the fact I didn't hate Narcotic 

Hello, fellow non-sheep
----

Also, why the hell should this thread be locked? People are (Mostly) speaking their mind. If there's conspiracies, then set them straight? Not really a big deal..
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • MacTavish
We should just get rid of admins overall
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 8 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Floodify, Fultz, Zecon, Benporium, Craz, dig, Greed^, Decay
You know a thread will be good when it doesn't even have the correct facts. As a wise man once said: "Don't talk shit if you don't know shit".

There's a lot you don't know about the Mavis case, and there's a lot that you've straight up ignored. I will direct you to Nacreas reply on page 1.

I don't mind threads like these as long as they are constructive. It's easy to criticize the SA team when you don't even know what's going on behind the scenes, but this is not the first time people have been yelling around without sitting with all the facts and this won't be the last time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Zecon
I will admit that a few actions done by the SA team as of lately have been in a bit of hot water, especially concerning Mavis. And some of those actions aren't justifiable, even if we knew the full story of his demotion. (Removing his Vet tag guys? Come on.)

However, the SA team has been nothing but a good thing for Fearless. The 4 SAs that were chosen have been doing their jobs well, aiding Soul and generally keeping the server clean. The powers that they possess and the community things they have access to are not abused, really at all.

So, in my opinion, the Super Administrator team isn't making things worse, really at all. The community isn't in the best tip top shape right now in my opinion, but it isn't because of them directly.
Why are some of you acting so tough now and share your opinion about Narcotic? When he was around you acted like complete pussies by not sharing your opinion. I bet the same will happen when certain admins are gone, but that's none of my business doe.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Falc
(04-15-2015, 06:21 AM)Jan Wrote: Why are some of you acting so tough now and share your opinion about Narcotic? When he was around you acted like complete pussies by not sharing your opinion. I bet the same will happen when certain admins are gone, but that's none of my business doe.

You know how Narc was....
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • James_Gaff
(04-15-2015, 06:21 AM)Jan Wrote: Why are some of you acting so tough now and share your opinion about Narcotic? When he was around you acted like complete pussies by not sharing your opinion. I bet the same will happen when certain admins are gone, but that's none of my business doe.

At the time, a lot of people got along with Narcotic and it wasn't til his demotion people started to dislike him.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(04-15-2015, 06:36 AM)Floodify Wrote:

You know how Narc was....

So what? Could've stated your opinion when he was here instead of doing it now after he's gone.