SA only making things worse?
(04-15-2015, 06:21 AM)Jan Wrote: Why are some of you acting so tough now and share your opinion about Narcotic? When he was around you acted like complete pussies by not sharing your opinion. I bet the same will happen when certain admins are gone, but that's none of my business doe.

Let's be honest Jan, if you even merely insulted him, he'd probably have permanently banned you...

This thing about Narcotic... Yeah, I hate him. I have a lot of opinion about him and also had to work with him while he was SA for a while which wasn't pleasurable at all.

Anyway, I've already said this before - the SAs chosen are by far the most suitable people for SA. Much better than previously. Part of holding a position of responsibility is about making choices, and sometimes the right choice isn't always the popular one - but it has be done and someone has to do it.
Keep up the great work, I say.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Benporium
Why's this even in help section?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • HellShell, Benporium
Eh, moved to discussions I s'pose.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(04-14-2015, 10:22 PM)Wood Wrote:
(04-14-2015, 10:17 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(04-14-2015, 09:45 PM)Wood Wrote: Nah just the fact I didn't hate Narcotic would cause quite a stir, but I couldn't care what people say as half of them wasn't around at the time.

It's a controversial subject to touch upon.

Man no one started hating Narcotic, Even I liked him and anyone would know that by the amount of time I spent playing with him. But he became a *** and got conceded. A lot of people were nice to him in hopes of promotion, others were just being his friends, but he got so delusional and didn't separate the two. He treated his long time friends like they just wanted shit from him and thought everyone was out to get him. He screwed himself over by being arrogant and paranoid. He was a cool dude, but became a prick. You can still like him because unlike my case, he probably never treated you like shit directly.

Couldn't agree with you more, he did turn into a *** and got arrogant. Guess he just couldn't handle it well and got everything mixed into one.

I totally understand and I don't really like him much anymore, as he was cocky towards me after he resigned but meh, people's time to depart comes.

What happened to Narcotic? He was an admin but now I see he's banned forever. Why did he get banned!
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(04-15-2015, 09:15 PM)Himalaya Eater Wrote:
(04-14-2015, 10:22 PM)Wood Wrote:
(04-14-2015, 10:17 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(04-14-2015, 09:45 PM)Wood Wrote: Nah just the fact I didn't hate Narcotic would cause quite a stir, but I couldn't care what people say as half of them wasn't around at the time.

It's a controversial subject to touch upon.

Man no one started hating Narcotic, Even I liked him and anyone would know that by the amount of time I spent playing with him. But he became a *** and got conceded. A lot of people were nice to him in hopes of promotion, others were just being his friends, but he got so delusional and didn't separate the two. He treated his long time friends like they just wanted shit from him and thought everyone was out to get him. He screwed himself over by being arrogant and paranoid. He was a cool dude, but became a prick. You can still like him because unlike my case, he probably never treated you like shit directly.

Couldn't agree with you more, he did turn into a *** and got arrogant. Guess he just couldn't handle it well and got everything mixed into one.

I totally understand and I don't really like him much anymore, as he was cocky towards me after he resigned but meh, people's time to depart comes.

What happened to Narcotic? He was an admin but now I see he's banned forever. Why did he get banned!

Long story, but he resigned and decided to then mess around on FL and stir up trouble.

He's changed names now anyway.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I'd just like to say that barely any of you know the full story behind Mavis's demotion. You also don't know what happens behind the scenes with the super admin team. Bringing my ban into this, is irrelevant too. It looked like I crashed the server, and the super admin and admin team has handled it really well and fairly. But you can not make a judgement on the super admin team when you dont have a clue on how it works back there. Not you, or I. The current SA team is full of Good,Hard working people too. Everything they do is for you, i, and the rest of our community, so you have no right to complain.
Why is it. Everytime someone slags off an admin. Slags off an admin team. Slags off any staff at all. People are always like Awww Narc this, Narc that.

Enzyme is not Narc, Temar is not Narc, Fultz is not narc, Faustie is not narc.

I don't even know who the guy is and I don't like him because people constantly mention his sh*t.

If you don't like him. Deal with it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think I need to clear up a few assumptions:

- Mavis demotion was valid. The reasons for the demotion has been stated by Nacreas on page 1 and there are still facts that you guys do not know about. I'm also very confident that a few of you have gotten a very biased explanation from Mavis.

- Liv's ban has nothing to do with the Super Admin team. That's a ban that I issued as an administrator, and it's currently being dealt with.

- Narcotic was a very good friend of mine until he became mad with power. He changed with every promotion that he got, and he turned into a very manipulative and mean person with personal agendas. He got a lot of shit done as a SA, but he made a lot of bad decisions that were against our regulations.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Zecon, Infernaw, Wood
Quote:Enzyme is not Narc
See inside for disproval

Spoiler :
Enzyme has 6 letters
Fearless has 8 letters
8-6=2
Narc has 4 letters
2+Narc = 6²
6²=36
36=The amount of terrorist soul funds with the Donation money
America = Freedom
Narc + Freedom = false
False has 5 letters
Enzyme+ Narc = 2
5-2=3
Enzyme is Narc confirmed

OT; I see nothing wrong with the current Supervising Admins and how they're doing their job. Its clear they're not taking over, as a number of admins run their own projects within FL, such as Nacreas.
The following 8 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Mustang, Brynn, Tawee, equal, Marty, Nacreas, Enzyme, Wood
(04-15-2015, 09:44 PM)LivKX Wrote: dont have a clue on how it works back there

[Image: eye_reasonably_small_400x400.jpg]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • HellShell, Preditor