SA only making things worse?
(04-15-2015, 01:03 AM)ryan! Wrote: We should just get rid of admins overall

+1 admins are bad.
The following 8 users Like Fultz's post:
  • DVN, Floodify, Benporium, Craz, Zecon, Greed^, Faustie, ryan!
I like the SAs, they gave me Redbull so I can fly around the city scaring people :3
OT: As much as I liked mavis it can't excuse what he did and believe me, the SA team are very helpful, even I didn't realise how much they do until I got promoted Smile. Believe me there's a lot of stuff in the works Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
After reading through this thread, it felt like each page was a different post due to the fact it went so off topic.

SA team is doing a great job, they are only doing what they do to protect the server and us as a community.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
(04-14-2015, 06:21 PM)Diggy Wrote: Nah, man.. your welcome to speak your opinion so long as it's constructive.

*You're

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Benporium
(04-15-2015, 06:21 AM)Jan Wrote: Why are some of you acting so tough now and share your opinion about Narcotic? When he was around you acted like complete pussies by not sharing your opinion. I bet the same will happen when certain admins are gone, but that's none of my business doe.

I liked Narc till he started accusing me of shit and leaking information to me. I was always forward with my opinion so I hope you are not calling me out mate. Smile I do not hide my opinion or thoughts, nor should anyone else feel pressured to do so.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Wood
The SA is doing a good job. They're doing 99% of the things behind the scenes, which makes the good work they do invisible.

I didn't agree with the demotion of Mavis either, but I do understand why they've decided to demote him anyway.

I don't think LivX ban has much to do with the SA team.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Benporium
The Liv case to me honestly isn't the SA's fault, I think they probably acted in the right way by doing what they did because for all they knew someone was trying to crash the server, you can't blame 'em for that.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Benporium
(04-15-2015, 01:43 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You know a thread will be good when it doesn't even have the correct facts. As a wise man once said: "Don't talk shit if you don't know shit".

There's a lot you don't know about the Mavis case, and there's a lot that you've straight up ignored. I will direct you to Nacreas reply on page 1.

(04-15-2015, 04:20 AM)TheEliteGλmer Wrote: I will admit that a few actions done by the SA team as of lately have been in a bit of hot water, especially concerning Mavis. And some of those actions aren't justifiable, even if we knew the full story of his demotion. (Removing his Vet tag guys? Come on.)

Yet another example of what Enzyme was talking about. I'm not taking a hit at you personally TheEliteGλmer, but once again there are many factors which are discussed behind the scenes which contribute to large decisions such as demotions and removal of veteran tags. However, because the non-staff have a lack of knowledge on what some of these facts are, we end up being made the bad guys by a few people.

On topic: In my opinion, the supervising administrator team's return is one of the best things that's happened to FL in a long while. The people who are in this role are supportive of both staff and players when they require help regarding certain issues, they're doing an exceptional job of trying to keep all server issues and other problems under control and most importantly, they're four bloody nice blokes  Wink .

Also, I agree with Ryan!. Removal of the administrator team will surely improve the servers as if there's no admins, there's no minges, right?
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Wood
K

[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-15-2015, 07:16 AM)Jan Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 06:36 AM)Floodify Wrote:
(04-15-2015, 06:21 AM)Jan Wrote: Why are some of you acting so tough now and share your opinion about Narcotic? When he was around you acted like complete pussies by not sharing your opinion. I bet the same will happen when certain admins are gone, but that's none of my business doe.

You know how Narc was....

So what? Could've stated your opinion when he was here instead of doing it now after he's gone.

He was hunting people, and theres proof about it as well. He was.. sorry, is shady as fuck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Infernaw