SA only making things worse?
I see nuffin wrong with the Super Admins.... I think we and the admins know that Liv wouldn't try to crash the server, but there is nothing wrong with them being cautious and following normal investigation procedures. Better safe than sorry. No point taking it out on Super Admins just because a Super Admin banned her, a normal admin could have done it instead XD
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Adman, Benporium
Contrary to MacTavish's beliefs, I feel that the return of the SA team was a good thing.

The current administrative team is 23 people large. Those 23 people gathered and agreed on 4 people to join the SA ranks. That is around 6 (because you can't have 5.75 people) administrators per SA to supervise. The math makes sense if they broke the staff into "teams" with "team leaders".

Even if the staff isn't broken into "teams" more ranks in the chain of command is always a good thing.
Nah lads, the SA team are a great thing. In my opinion, which I'll get huge hate for, but the SA team has always been great. Even with Nacrotic, it had it's ups and down and he massively messed FL over but he was a cool guy if you got to know him.

The SA team just means someone can support in decisions made, which is something great for FL as a community.

(plsnohateme)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Fury, Falc
(04-14-2015, 09:26 PM)Wood Wrote: Nah lads, the SA team are a great thing. In my opinion, which I'll get huge hate for, but the SA team has always been great. Even with Nacrotic, it had it's ups and down and he massively messed FL over but he was a cool guy if you got to know him.
The SA team just means someone can support in decisions made, which is something great for FL as a community.
(plsnohateme)
Yeah,i know that every person here currently hates me,so yeah. You just made your oppinion,thats what forums are for.
Nah just the fact I didn't hate Narcotic would cause quite a stir, but I couldn't care what people say as half of them wasn't around at the time.

It's a controversial subject to touch upon.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
  • Fury, Craz
(04-14-2015, 09:26 PM)Wood Wrote: Even with Nacrotic

O rly?
The following will be happening to your computer;
[Image: ecFEaui.gif]
The following 5 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • aviator, WinnieThePoop, Zecon, NotSep, Benporium
Thing is, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have some of the stuff we have now. I honestly got a long with him until he turned all weird after he resigned.

If it wasn't for him, EvoRadio would have never been done after Mathias and I am still sure we'd have no radio today as I wouldn't have even cared about it until Narc got me interested.

Anyhow, back onto topicio.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
  • NotSep, Benporium
(04-14-2015, 09:45 PM)Wood Wrote: Nah just the fact I didn't hate Narcotic would cause quite a stir, but I couldn't care what people say as half of them wasn't around at the time.

Man no one started hating Narcotic, Even I liked him and anyone would know that by the amount of time I spent playing with him. But he became a dick and got conceded. A lot of people were nice to him in hopes of promotion, others were just being his friends, but he got so delusional and didn't separate the two. He treated his long time friends like they just wanted shit from him and thought everyone was out to get him. He screwed himself over by being arrogant and paranoid. He was a cool dude, but became a prick. You can still like him because unlike my case, he probably never treated you like shit directly.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Wood
FL Functioned better as a team. With the SAs re-implemented, it's an oligarchy. I'm not going to delve any further into this topic.

This thread should probably be locked, all I see are a bunch of BS Conspiracies arising.
[Image: 200_s.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • MacTavish
(04-14-2015, 10:17 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(04-14-2015, 09:45 PM)Wood Wrote: Nah just the fact I didn't hate Narcotic would cause quite a stir, but I couldn't care what people say as half of them wasn't around at the time.

Man no one started hating Narcotic, Even I liked him and anyone would know that by the amount of time I spent playing with him. But he became a *** and got conceded. A lot of people were nice to him in hopes of promotion, others were just being his friends, but he got so delusional and didn't separate the two. He treated his long time friends like they just wanted shit from him and thought everyone was out to get him. He screwed himself over by being arrogant and paranoid. He was a cool dude, but became a prick. You can still like him because unlike my case, he probably never treated you like shit directly.

Couldn't agree with you more, he did turn into a dick and got arrogant. Guess he just couldn't handle it well and got everything mixed into one.

I totally understand and I don't really like him much anymore, as he was cocky towards me after he resigned but meh, people's time to depart comes.
Kind Regards,
Wood.