Unban Request for [FL:RP]Troublemaker
Your name:[FL:RP] Troublemaker

Your ban ID: 50066

Banned by:[FL] Venom

Reason: For massive RDM 

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Ive learned my lesson by getting banned for close a yeah now  and i really miss the community on fearless and really wanna play on your server again, i hope you will see me as a new person that will roleplaying because its more fun, så i hope you will listen to me and i really wanna do this good again and really wanna play on your server again. i will never do that kinda shit again i promise.
Some of your previous bans are for:

- Attempted mass-prop-killing
- Mass CDMing
- Mass RDM spree

I don't see why Venom should unban you. You've proven to us why you should remain banned, and you've been given enough chances. You've done enough damage damage and I don't see why we should take a risk by unbanning you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I mean serius that im not gonna do stupid things again i just really miss the game-comunnity on your servers and i got some friends just begun playing it again and i want to play with them very much and they roleplay alot and i also want to, i know i did stupid things before and i really sry that ive done that, but really wanna roleplay with my friends again, and wanna join the comunity with roleplay. Thinking
You have only been here to minge in the past. Why are you different now?
(04-18-2015, 11:59 PM)Venom Wrote: You have only been here to minge in the past. Why are you different now?

Nobody stays a minge forever you know?
You killed 50+ people. Appeal this another time.

Denied.