The Departure of Falcon.
Dear Fearless Community,
     I have solemnly decided to leave Fearless, as most of you can see from the title of this thread. I realize I used to call this community my home, where I made friends, helped players, had fun, and made a great impression on players that I hope will last. I've tried my hardest to stay in the game by befriending players, helping those in need, and trying my best at what I do. I've tried to keep my activity within the community up, but it has began to dwindle, like my interest in gaming. I've loved every single moment since I first logged onto the server, where I was greeted by some players I cannot remember or when I hosted roleplay events where players roleplayed to their best ability. I really can't think of any time I've had a hard experience here. The departures of my friends really hit me hard. But alas, that's not what this thread is for. I want you all to know that I've tried my hardest within this community, and I've gained a lot from it, and I want to thank you for that and all you have done for me. I wouldn't know where I would be without this grand playerbase guiding me and teaching me.

But sadly, this fun I'd spoken of, has dwindled into a lack of interest. Sadly, I will be leaving most of my friends and players. I'm leaving because my social life has once again taken ahold of me, and I am truly starting to enjoy it. I do lots of things whether they be shooting guns or having bonfires. And sadly, this has caused a lack of interest in the Fearless community, where I once thought I'd be forever. I've made so many impressions, it's hard to leave them. But, as usual, I'd like to mention some players who've helped me in my journey to where I am now, a place where I can have fun. This list is going to be long, by the way. :)

FEaRIeZz - A great guy who's been a great friend to me, I wish you lots of luck. And why can't the I in your name be an L, it would make things so much easier, srsly.

Jarz - A great guy, helped me with a lot of stuff, too bad he couldn't like... give me some Karambits.

Nevy - We rarely talk anymore, and it sucks. Good luck, and let me move to your state pls.

GRiiM - You've been super helpful when it comes to technical stuff, and I thank you for that. Also, it's super hard to type your name. grIIm.

Reefaz - Go awey and nevr cum bak pls, ty.

Brynn - How is your name pronounced? Also a great guy.

Nighthawkd - This sucks 'cus you just got your new computer. Have fun.

Theomenz - Bæ...

Decay - I'll never forget rolling with you in your BMW while blasting Wiz Khalifa. Have fun yo.

Faustie - I don't even know man... You are like, one of my best friends. I'll never forget you, seriously. Like.. I don't even know how to explain dis. Keep in touch.

Fultz - Big troll. :)

GTB - Ily Antares. <3

Ralarax - Canadian, sucks that we just got to know each other, I'll see you around man. Also, are you a Flames fan?

Temar - We don't talk much, but when we do, it's comedic (imo). Ciao.

BlackDog - We don't talk much anymore, and that kinda' sucks, but meh. Have fun man.

Shadow - You perverted Belgian, good God. Keep in touch.

Colonel Burger - Saved me a bunch in Vauld's survival event, ty 4 dat.

Evilmat - <3

INFERNAW - DADDY NO. WE BETTER KEEP IN TOUCH, OR I WILL LIKE, IDEK. BYE BÆ.

Rouch - Maybe we'll play some CS:GO, but until then, have fun.

Pred - CS:GO pls. ty.

Barkles - Wtf is Weidermilk. Always bugged me. Anyway, have fun pal.

Saf - When you change your mic input, it's like hell, so uhh.. Fix that. <3

Fury - I'll miss you! We'll play CS:GO too!

Lesanka - Good luck with what you do, I'm sure you'll do it great. Say hi to Avgar for me. ;)

Mustang - UGH OMG. DO YOU DRINK YET? I'M DAMN SURE YOU'LL BE A DRUNK WHEN YOU'RE OF AGE. But uhh, stereotypes aside, we're great pals, and let's keep it that way. :D

Smex - You're a great guy. But when you're drunk, it's a comedy. Buhbai.

Soviethooves - Thank God I made you use capital letters, been driving me crazy. Cya around bro.

Tmdirtbike - Haven't talked in a while, but we're great friends, have fun yo.

Thehitman - Add caps to that H please, thennnn we can talk. Cya man.

Burnett - Boss ass German dude, become a cop please. :)

Dig - Too smart, and almost a better voice than Theo's. Have fun pal.

Enzyme - Man, you break me down everywhere, if you know what I mean. Write me a poem please. Thanks, bye. :D

Rickets - One of my greatest friends on FL. Keep in touch.

Nac - Great guy, mature and fun to hang around with, cya around.

TBSOG - Great Dev, keep in touch bæ.

Vauld - Down to earth af, keep in touch man, maybe I'll be your protege at some later point, until then, au revoir.

Venom - Wish you luck in the academy, keep in touch man.

Zeds - How's Ireland?Kkeep in touch man!

SoulRipper - Thanks for this, and good luck in the future.

So, that's pretty much it, if I forgot you, sorry, you know you have a place in my heart. *Cough* Anyway, goodbye Fearless, maybe I'll be back one day.

[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Goodbye Falcon, good luck in your later life!
Good bye Falcon, good luck with your social life.
Have a good one Falcon
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Goodbye Falc
Falcon, you're a kind person who is willing to help where needed. Thank you for your help as a teacher and best of luck with wherever you decide to go from here.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Goodbye falcon man! Good luck with what ever you decide to do in your life.

Goodbye dear Falc.
Bye Falc never really knew you but only heard good things, good luck!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Fakon nu

u cant go to ur social life... u don' has one!!!1!!!
(I kid of course)

MY MIC IS BEAUTIFUL MKAY
I HAD TO PROVE TO YOU SUMMIN' SO I HOLD YOU ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE

Have a wonderful life. Here are my wise words for your departure:

Don't do drugs.
Don't smile at monkeys.
Joking about a bomb in airport security is not a good idea.
Never play with unknown shower buttons.
Geology is not a real science.
Do not cut people.
Cake is your friend, but don't eat your other friends.
Carrying stuff makes you look busy.
Be careful. Don't die.

BYEBYE

[Image: giphy.gif]

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • TheAwesomeAuston