GTA V - PC Version
Wait a minute, you can transfer your old account and get your old shit? Yassss.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
I won't be buying the PC version for a few reasons, mainly due to the fact I need my money to go towards paying for things related to my car and that my PC certainly isn't good enough to run GTA how I'd like to (Maxed out graphics).

Let me know how it is!
If I was a man of monies, I'd get it.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • DVN
Nah, I was never interested in the PC Version of it, I'll stay in the Console (PS4,PS3) Version for now. Who knows, I may buy it sometime, I did the same thing with GTA IV.
I made a crew especially for FL that is free to join for everyone. Invite all your buddies.
When your in a crew you make extra bucks and get extra XP when playing with crew members, so be sure to invite them.
I'm going to give the admins/mods/devs the highest rank/leader position and throw myself in down into the normal ranks, I did this to reserve the name, before someone else takes it and possibly locks it or to prevent people from making seperate FL crews.

Brennan is currently trying to get the FL logo as the crew emblem, that's why i put him in a higher rank for now.

http://rsg.ms/4c5ddae
(04-13-2015, 05:29 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: I made a crew especially for FL that is free to join for everyone. Invite all your buddies.
When your in a crew you make extra bucks and get extra XP when playing with crew members, so be sure to invite them.
I'm going to give the admins/mods/devs the highest rank/leader position and throw myself in down into the normal ranks, I did this to reserve the name, before someone else takes it and possibly locks it or to prevent people from making seperate FL crews.

Brennan is currently trying to get the FL logo as the crew emblem, that's why i put him in a higher rank for now.

Why wouldn't it be ok for you to run it? lol
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-13-2015, 07:34 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 05:29 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: I made a crew especially for FL that is free to join for everyone. Invite all your buddies.

Why wouldn't it be ok for you to run it? lol
I believe he wants it to be the official Fearless Crew, but, in my opinion, SoulRipper should be the one to start the Official crew.
Spending my final hours playing GTA on my PS4 never to return to that or xbox360.
He made it incase somebody else took the name, starting work on emblem
(04-13-2015, 08:03 PM)Preditor Wrote: Spending my final hours playing GTA on my PS4 never to return to that or xbox360.

I never owned V on the consoles, because I've been waiting for PC.

Instead, I went Bowling with Roman one last time in IV.

R.I.P Niko Bellic - April 29th, 2008 - April 13th, 2015