GTA V - PC Version
So, the wait is nearly over, GTA V for the PC is set to be released this Tuesday.

Are any of you getting it? If you are, do you have it on Steam or through Rockstar Social Club?

I'm looking forward to GTA: Online. The graphics will make the experience so much better.

[Image: 86676122872aa344c89cbb60fb1b51b0.png]

What do you guys think?
I'm getting it through hard copy since I don't want to wait with downloads Tounge

Can't wait for it Smile
It looks very appealing, especially due to its improvements from the original release back in 2013 (was it really that long ago?!).

Although, when it comes to computers and playing these sorts of games, I'm a little... slow. I'm sure you'll all love it!
Regards,
aviator
I had it Preordered a few days before the Benefits were SUPPOSED to end.

I mean, I didn't exactly enjoy GTA IV's Story, Physics and whatnot, so at first I didn't wish to get it on the Consoles. But all the YouTube videos have gotten me really hyped.

Best of all, since Rockstar decided "Fuck it, let's do it where we release it at midnight in one timezone and everybody else can have it whenever.", PST gets it at 4PM on Monday. Woo.
[Image: X1ybWmn.png]

Can't wait, preordered it ages ago so have a Tier 1 copy, so I'll have around 40million now after I transfer my account from xbox Smile
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I'm gonna get it. I hope they don't delay it again!
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
[Image: CTqwR9h.jpg]

I've been getting more excited as the days pass by.
I've bought it three times already, can't wait to play GTA Online with my rank 138 and drive all my supercars again.. It's been so long D:
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Wood
I have it preloaded on Steam. Does anyone know if I will get something for playing briefly on last generation? (Xbox 360) About a year ago I played a bit of the story and about 30 minutes online when the online first released ( Angry) and I haven't played it since as I wanted to wait for PC release.
(04-12-2015, 05:21 PM)Rain Wrote: I have it preloaded on Steam. Does anyone know if I will get something for playing briefly on last generation? (Xbox 360) About a year ago I played a bit of the story and about 30 minutes online when the online first released ( Angry) and I haven't played it since as I wanted to wait for PC release.

As long as you link your Xbox LIVE account to your Social Club account you should receive a reward for playing on another platform.