Unfair Permanent Ban
I saw you post what you did.
I may be wrong, but I believe you sent your message in a /advert. I didn't think it much when you first sent it, but when you got banned, I translated it. I believe what he sent translates to this:

Tiger IIErfahrung: 10,400 (x5 for the first stage win) Credits: 69.112Leistungen on the battlefield: large caliber, steel wall, Spartans, Überlegenheitsabz .: "Panzerass.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, but it doesn't really look like advertising to me. 
it was in ooc it wasnt the tiger II it was somethinik with Waffenträger auf PZ. V so but thank you for your post here DanManC
i used the TigerII text for an example because i dont found the original text because after the ban i ragequitet gmod
[Image: 2016-01-20%2B-%2B1]
ElBrandoSuess / Brandon Suess
nope raptor it wasnt some stuff tgo buy a game i am sorry that this happend this was only my mistake to press the wrong keypad buttons so in the end i can understand now your situation tio ban me but it was really a stupid accident by me and was not and Adevertising of any game i have installed i hope you forgive me that and you can trust me that this was a accident, if i get unbaned i will look befor ei enter a text in ooc i promise i hope we will see us again online soon
but if this was my laaast days on fearless then i want to say thank you Fearless and Fearless community for my 326Hours on the serve was a lot of fun and creepy situation Thank you to DanManC who was very friendly to me ANd special thanks to Jericho who helped me out of my stupid school english .
final Thank you to Burnett for my rpp and the other admins that i got a great time in fearless! <3
i can see your poste Raptor because i subscribed this treat so i got pm of every post of this tread thats your last was Approved but got deleted
Approved.