Unfair Permanent Ban
(Posting this on behalf of elbrando |AUT/GER|)

Your name: elbrando |AUT/GER|

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:61802955

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Advertising

P.S. The act of advertising was not intentional, and nowhere was it meant to promote from outside of fearless. I was writing something in OOC to say hello, but i accidentally pressed ctrl v which i forgot that it had the text from the previous game i was playing. It was a complete mistake and unintentional.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Even though I do not get unbanned, I would atleast say that it should be shortened as this is really harsh ban for an accident. The impact of my accident is nowhere to be compared to damage a minge in the server could have caused but still wouldn't have received a 'perma' ban.

Furthermore, I was looking through a previous case of 'Advertising' player report.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59583

However, the player accused had 500 hours in-game and merely received a 9 hour blacklist. I believe my perma ban is quite injust for the possible offense that i may have commited.

[Image: iLZwaoe.png]

I promise to be more cautious of my actions next time and I am truly sorry for advertising on OOC by accident.

Hoping for your kind understanding.
Don't compare cases as it's completely irrelevant to this case. Remember that we base punishments on severity so whatever ConnBob did, didn't warrant a permanent suspension but Elbrando's did.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
what i did wrong Admin that got a Perma Ban nly accidently postet in ooc somethnk like that :Tiger IIErfahrung: 10.400 (x5 für den ersten Tagessieg)Kreditpunkte: 69.112Leistungen auf dem Schlachtfeld: Großkaliber, Stahlwand, Spartaner, Überlegenheitsabz.: "Panzerass but i said after that soory that wasnt planned for ooc dont thnk that somethink like that is a Advertising, and Advertising is if i would post go on www.leagueoflegends or what ever nthis would be an Advertising i would never risk after 326 hours a perma ban honestly i love fearless i hope what ever i did wrong that you can forgive me that. i will accept a ban from few weeks or days but pls not for ever

Bye the way if i would make an Advertising for World of tanks then i would write it bon english not german and i would write go to www.wargaming.net for example would never make an Advertising in gmod for other games
[Image: 2016-01-20%2B-%2B1]
ElBrandoSuess / Brandon Suess
(04-12-2015, 09:46 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Don't compare cases as it's completely irrelevant to this case. Remember that we base punishments on severity so whatever ConnBob did, didn't warrant a permanent suspension but Elbrando's did.

I don't see how the case is completely "irrelevant" as both offense commited are almost identical. In fact, if you think about it, Connbobs message in OOC was more misleading and intends to promote esl as he even provides a URL, which may have attracted players to actually go to it. Whereas, all ElBrando did was post something in a different language and got perma banned? Probably 90% of the server wouldnt have even understood it and just ignored it and you're telling me that the act of ElBrandos advertising was much more severe than of Connbobs whom intentions were clearly to promote an ESL giveaway?
(04-13-2015, 05:55 AM)Jericho Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 09:46 AM)Nacreas Wrote: Don't compare cases as it's completely irrelevant to this case. Remember that we base punishments on severity so whatever ConnBob did, didn't warrant a permanent suspension but Elbrando's did.

I don't see how the case is completely "irrelevant" as both offense commited are almost identical. In fact, if you think about it, Connbobs message in OOC was more misleading and intends to promote esl as he even provides a URL, which may have attracted players to actually go to it. Whereas, all ElBrando did was post something in a different language and got perma banned? Probably 90% of the server wouldnt have even understood it and just ignored it and you're telling me that the act of ElBrandos advertising was much more severe than of Connbobs whom intentions were clearly to promote an ESL giveaway?

The reason it's irrelevant is because it's an entirely different situation with different people involved with the case. Just because someone else received a different punishment for "Advertising" doesn't mean that their punishment would have sufficed for this case. Let us not forget that "Advertising" is a very broad term. I've permanently banned someone for advertising another community in OOC as they claimed to have a better server which is a violation of general rule 19.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Did i understand it Right ???? that you dont care that this was a Accident and i am banned for ever???? told you That the text wich i wroted accidently n ooc is not an Advertising because in the text wasnt a link or a game name where in the text stay WOT world of tankls or wargaming.net so please Admins i cant see here a Advertising and explain me why i should risk a ban look my first ban i got banned for 3days and i learned thtan i made somethink wrong why i should risk after 300hours serverplaytime a perma ban i tryed every day to make good RP and got for 1 or 2 weeks finaly my first RPP pleaSY WHY I SHOULD RISK A PERMA BAN.
I love Fearless that was the reason that i Donated for it, please think about what i said and i hopoe that you care what i wroten here and u u8nderstand this what i wroted . my english is not the best
Well I am german and I do understand what he wrote there. So as jericho said, 90% didnt even understand it and the other 10% like me would have ignored it. Personally, I dont even know which game this should be. This is definetely not advertising because you cant match it to a specific game, so its just like someone writes random german words in the OOC and gets banned?? Thats not fair.
Thank you deserte finaly somebody understand me
By the way dear Admins afgter i writen this in ooc i wroten soory this was not planed for ooc and then maybe 30 secounds later i got banned so i want to know why [FL] Raptor ban me immediately he did not understand what i accidently written there so why he banned me for talking accidently german in ooc ???????? i remember that he written afdter i written this text "English please" in ooc so please we are adult humans so why we can handle this like as adult humans so now i make a test for you admins

Hallo ich liebe Fearless bitte bannt mich nicht für immer !!!! so did you understand this?????
Dude i am now since saturday baned for speaking indefinable german words in ooc so really blacklist me for ooc chat for few months or what ever but finaly unban me its inhuman to ban me for ever in my secound ban of my account i showed this unban request now maybe 20 friend who not play Gmod or fearless all said this ban is like a joke because they cant see an advertising words in my text like deserte said that 10% who maybe understand the text would ignored it, i am 19 yeahrs old i am not a litle kid i am know the fearless rules i have them in my brain so finaly unban me i9 have maybe over 20 games on my computer but i want to play gmod fearless because i love the roleplayserver its the only roleplay server who makes fun and have an structure, so please forgive me for this accident in ooc und please give me a chance to prove me that i meant this seriously