The Lost Horde.
I am going to be Working on TLH again, starting with promoting some members in the near future.
Well... It has come.

I'm leaving TLH because 1 Super Power is just.... Overpowered.

So thanks Dryblood and Faustie <3

Andreas you too Cheese!

Everyone else I give you a cookie.
Sounds awesome but I don't think knights existed in the 9th century, you're probably a couple hundred years early, maybe more.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Silent... So Knights didn't exist in the 800s? Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!! Guns havent even been around for 600 Years.
TLH MILITARY - PUBLIC REPORT #4003-2
MISUSE OR QUOTATION OF THIS REPORT WITHOUT PERMISSION WILL LEAD TO SEVERE CONSEQUENCES

People of EvoCity, it is our duty to inform you as to the happenings in your city as of today, even though it is solemn news.

Earlier today TLH Business set up a property listings and loan company, where people could hire out TLH property for private use with full water, gas, electricity and security. However, during the middle of the day, two members of the EvoCity Bank Syndicate requested to come in to talk to me, privately in the back. In good faith, the onsite manager let them both in, to speak to me alone. However, things turned awry as one of the EBS members attempted to disable the buildings security system, at which point, the onsite manager stopped the two men and disarmed the two men.

At this point, another member of TLH noted that he had seen various other people, who were later confirmed to be in EBS, behind the building arming up with heavy weaponry including AK-47 rifles and M3 class shotguns. This was confirmed by the manager inside the building, who checked the security cameras. At the point, several of the EBS stormed in with weapons, and began a standoff with government forces who had come to check on the situation, as the TLH bank had activated it's alarm. During this time, the EBS members inside the secure building said things which revealed to the onsite manager that they had intended to take down their bank, especially as they had a small army outside.

Government finally managed to make the EBS at least leave the immediate area, and the EBS CEO came into the equation, as the onsite manager wished to question him regarding his employees actions. However, once he was inside and secured by TLH Military who had rapidly responded, the EBS armed forces blew open the front door and stormed in, but were stopped by the heavy duty security doors. They threatened to blow open the door with military-grade explosive, but stopped when they were informed their CEO was secured in our building. At this, they finally lowered their weapons and turned themselves in to TLH Military, who disarmed them and secured them inside.

After speaking to various members, the available TLH Council decided that EBS had acted extremely aggressively without warrant, as they had attempted to disable our security systems whilst arming their own force outside the building, after the onsite TLH manager willingly let them in for a business discussion. As such, it was decided that they would force EBS to shut down.

EBS was shut down by ***REDACTED***. One of the members, who also worked for Sarif industries, had all knowledge of EBS wiped from his augment, so he was free to work with Sarif industries again in good faith. The rest of the EBS were ***REDACTED***.

Commander Jensen
Report Ends.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Dryblood, Lani
The Lost Horde will also be Running a Bank in the Old EBS Location in the near future.

The Price to open an account will be $1000.

If you take out a Loan it will Double every day until you pay it back.
The Lost Horde news 22-10-2011

Promotions and new members

Marius has joined The Lost Horde, and he has shown his loyalty to be a Staff Sergeant.
7dast has joined The Lost Horde again, and have been given the rank Sergeant. (He was Staff Sergeant before he left The Lost Horde)
Lani has been promoted to Commander.

Welcome to the new member(s) in The Lost Horde, and congratulations with the promotion(s).

The Lost Horde will start its activity again.

As you may have noticed, The Lost Horde haven't been that active as we were before.
This has caused some of our members to leave, and some to complain about the inactivity.

I have talked with the Commanders, and The Lost Horde will start being having more activity starting this weekend.

Regards,
The Lost Horde
Santo DiMera

The following 1 user Likes Lani's post:
  • Marius
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=6803 Goodbye guys, left a little section for you.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Wait why I am not on the Member List ?
You got kicked for being inactive.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3