The Lost Horde.
Actually it wasn't the guys who killed Osama, it was just a different men from the same team.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...1#pid50921
Leaving yo,thanks for great moments.
I'm leaving TLH,
It seems like you guys are getting too big for me and way to agressive.
Anyway I hope you guys have lots of fun and good rp moments.
I am also leaving, I feel this clan is too dominant and in many ways impersonal. I also feel that my tendency to rp aggressively is supported by the ready availability of backup here (which is a fault of my own). It's been nice rp'ing with you guys but I want to move on, I hope I can keep good relations with the clan in my leave Smile.
Im, Also signing my resignation. Its been a great RP with you guys, Most of you i barely played with. Some of you i never left your side. But, TLH has gotten very big and a little agressive for me, And im going to say thats partially my fault becuase i said id back ANYONE up if im not super busy. It sucks to leave, But i might not be missed too much so im fine Smile I hope you enjoy your future RP's, And i hope you all can still be pals with me and know, That i joined for the clan. Not for the Name, And with a heavy heart...I say Goodbye.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

It is sad to see alot of people leave ): but I do wish that we could have more clans that are our size. Just something to RP with instead of us with over 20 members and the largest clan with 6-8. It
(10-14-2011, 01:54 AM)7dast Wrote: It is sad to see alot of people leave ): but I do wish that we could have more clans that are our size. Just something to RP with instead of us with over 20 members and the largest clan with 6-8. It

OOC: That was pretty much my point when I left also. Huge clans are great, but not if we only got 1
I am leaving this clan.

Goodbye and thank you for everthing!

Visual over and out.
I removed a few people who left TLH.
Kicked Jamie for being inactive.
Bye: Jamie, Trex, Stillalive, Blat, Mahti, Enemy Snipaah, Boolean, WorldWideCoffee & Visual.

-Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I'm out, wanna try something new.

Good luck in future! Wink