The Lost Horde.
Was that for post count?
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
(09-18-2011, 02:55 PM)Triangle Wrote: Was that for post count?

No, it was to outline your stupidity.
The following 13 users Like Strom's post:
  • Dryblood, Ms. Mudpie, 7dast, Andreas, Buddhist Stew, bLaT, Bandut, Anakonda, CrAzyWirE, Mahti, Lani, ZeroX, Noobias
I would Like to Welcome Visual to the Clan, Visual is a highly capable fighter and I have much promise for him in this clan.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Visual
(09-18-2011, 04:15 PM)Dryblood Wrote: I would Like to Welcome Visual to the Clan, Visual is a highly capable fighter and I have much promise for him in this clan.

I will not disappoint you.
welcome man
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
I look forward to some great RP, and helping to set up our night clubs Smile
The following 1 user Likes CraigVil's post:
  • Triangle
I look forward to hunting you down and holding you hostage like the deserters of Esoteric PMC you are.

[Image: source.gif]
Esoteric has some nice people in it - but there was barely any clan events :/
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
Maybe its just because you need to get your head in....lol....head in.....

More to the point we had a fishing tourny last week and have been having Clan Arena all weekend and if you take a look at the Weekly Papers you can see so yourself.

[Image: source.gif]
Im a craigy and shadow stalker Cheese Like i said when i joined i joined to be with my friends - same with this clan - but its sexy becuase dryblood is sexy and owns it that means its sexy so its sexy, ok sexy? <3