Got randomly blacklisted (by accident?)
Your name: LivinleeGaming

Your blacklist ID: 52517, 52518 and 52516

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56545382

Reason: Proppushing

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] KPred

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because I didn't do anything and I want to be able to do things on the server.
I really don't want to be blacklisted for no reason.
Thanks // Livinlee
Trust me, it wasn't by accident, and there was a reason. Your car was taken by a group of rebels and placed within a few fences by them after a recent raid, and you decided that you'd place a prop inside and try to proppush it out. This didn't work causing it to go into the other part of their compound where Rickets had to lift it out with his physgun since you couldn't even fit it through the door. Now, I suggest you explain why you are lying since you quite clearly proppushed.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(04-10-2015, 06:35 PM)Kpred Wrote: Trust me, it wasn't by accident, and there was a reason. Your car was taken by a group of rebels and placed within a few fences by them after a recent raid, and you decided that you'd place a prop inside and try to proppush it out. This didn't work causing it to go into the other part of their compound where Rickets had to lift it out with his physgun since you couldn't even fit it through the door. Now, I suggest you explain why you are lying since you quite clearly proppushed.

Right.... That makes sense, because it's true.... But it was not taken by a group of rebels. I couldn't move my car because it was glitched and I couldn't find an admin. It was clearly a misstake moving it like that, and I'm sorry.. but as  I said, it was glitched and I could not find you, so when I proppushed it jumped over the fence. It wont happen again.
Thank You// Livinlee
Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck