IS RDM A GOOD RULE?
Have you got something more interesting to do like saying something useful in this discussion?

Then?
BUUU

Huh
Could this be closed?
(09-17-2011, 06:35 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: Could this be closed?

NOT without a GOOD reason.
BUUU

Huh
Here take a good reason to kill someone, I am taking an admin Reason by the way, You are a Corleaon You walkby the Rebels base and being insulted by them like " Dirty Corleaon " And while they yell at you and insulting you, therefore you have a reason to Raid and to kill them, But still you have to make it Rpish
Is that a GOOD reason for Killing someone?
Then you are in favour of RDM...
BUUU

Huh
Yes it is ?
ARE YOU MAKING A QUESTION?
BUUU

Huh
Stop using caps, Its really Annoying and Yes it is a good reason since I took this as an admin reason example to raid/kill or to cause damage to other character.
Then, do it in the real life, or,
are you going to think It like the manual sais?
BUUU

Huh
Calling someone "dirty corleone" does not give them reason to raid and kill you.

Here are some valid reasons:
Somebody broke into your house, you catch him destroying your contra.
You're in the middle of a drug deal or something, and your competition decides to raid you.
You rob a bank.
A rivaling organisation raids your base or attacks your members.

Catch my drift? Reasons, why people ACTUALLY get shot in real life, and I'm not talking about crazy maniacs who go berserk.

Closing this thread as RDM is a very important rule and it will NEVER get taken away.
RDM - Random DeathMatching; killing people randomly, without sufficient RP reason (such as "I don't like your face.")