IS RDM A GOOD RULE?
When i´m playing in a RP server, i see the police in act, other times is CHAOTIC because they don´t do anything and other times, the admin does not do anything when somebody is blocking someone or building in the street.

RDM unables everybody to use a gun.

Then, why is it being selled?

delete the guns and leave only the police with guns!

OH...

It´s just not OK

That is an unreal life

Think that, everybody has a story and others are crazy.

How can you decide the rule of somebody, their destiny?

YOU are THE ONLY ONE who choose it.

Think in this.

bye Wink
BUUU

Huh
Quote:RDM unables everybody to use a gun.
That's not true. A perm laws does say having a gun out in public is illegal, but that's an IC law.

Also, RDM is RANDOM deathmatch. Which means you can't just kill someone randomly/without a good reason.
(09-17-2011, 05:21 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
Quote:RDM unables everybody to use a gun.
That's not true. A perm laws does say having a gun out in public is illegal, but that's an IC law.

Also, RDM is RANDOM deathmatch. Which means you can't just kill someone randomly/without a good reason.

As I said, you can´t use it because you can´t show it, then delete them because we can´t use them
BUUU

Huh
Is this a suggestion? Or a complaint about an admin? Or perhaps a ban request ?
If people are blocking the street, or building in it, and theyre not officials (like a roadblock or something) then its propblock and you must make a ban request on that person. If an admin doesnt act when this happens, then make an admin complaint. If youre making a suggestion, make a suggestion topic.
Also, your argument about unreal life, it's semi-serious RP. Not serious RP. Doesn't make it allowed to RDM however, just like theblackshadowofgod just explained. Please read the rpguide.

Hopefully this has helped you enough.
U stopid? RDM doesnt unable ppl to use a gun? It just prevent those ppl who randomly kill other ppl from being on the server when they kill everyone for no reason they can consider there ban as going to prison for a long time. How would u feel like getting spawn raped every time u go on the server? Not fun huh? Thats why RDM rules is there and i think i speak for everyone when i say "WE LOVE IT!"

~Equalizer
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(09-17-2011, 05:24 PM)pedro007428 Wrote: As I said, you can´t use it because you can´t show it, then delete them because we can´t use them

I think it's obvious you can't use a gun in public. If you're going to run with a glock in public you'll also get arrested.
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • equal
Now listen to me.

1-Is not a complaint, it´s a general disscusion.

2-RDM unables, not prevent, people using a gun because when you kill or use it, they ban you.

3-RDM sais that you need a good reason for using it, and killing is not a reason, never, including protecting your home from robbers!
BUUU

Huh
Can this be closed? Pretty useless. Isnt it? :3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Then tell me a good reason, respond to my reply.

Give me a GOOD reason...
BUUU

Huh
I have no idea what you are talking about. At all.
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • equal