Getting Errors and Pink and Black Squares on the map.
Hi,

I have installed 

- rp_evocity_v2d

First of all you will need to download the map. [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download it. After you downloaded it, you need to extract it first to a .bsp, and then move it to your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\maps folder.

- Content pack (all servers)
You need the content pack for our custom models, materials and sounds. It's easy to obtain, join the server and it should download automatically. If you want to subscribe manually, click these links: [Image: steam-16.jpg] CityRP Content Part 1 and [Image: steam-16.jpg] CityRP Content Part 2.

- Easy spawnlists
An easy spawnlist which contains a lot of useful props for roleplay. Categorized and user friendly to use. Download and copy the 'settings' folder to your C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod.  [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download it. 

But when I try and go onto the rp_evocity_v2d map I get Red Errors and Pink and Black Squares around the map I have even installed CS:S 
Maybe some files are corrupted which may cause that.
Mexico is not safe
Try installing half life episodes 1&2 from the download page. That will probably fix it. (Half Life Episodes 1&2)

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons folder.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
I have already installed them.
(04-10-2015, 01:53 PM)Lord_Frazzels Wrote: I have already installed them.

Do you have C:SS installed?