PPC Management
-snip-
Is this something you should be sharing.... Wink

Either way, pretty cool system
(04-10-2015, 11:49 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: Is this something you should be sharing.... Wink

Either way, pretty cool system

It's just statistics, nothing serious and no personal data shown. You can find stuff like this on Google haha, but you'll just have to trust me.
is it a big company?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
27k for 20 thousand clicks or did I read that wrong, as adwords is far cheaper than that?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(04-11-2015, 04:19 PM)Floodify Wrote: is it a big company?

Team of 5 of us managing 91 clients.

(04-11-2015, 05:45 PM)Wood Wrote: 27k for 20 thousand clicks or did I read that wrong, as adwords is far cheaper than that?

We run multiple campaigns for all the items they sell, so the CPC (Cost Per Click) is higher.
What do you profit from it even? I mean, it isn't really that complicating with adwords/sense, or am I wrong? Is there like more complex in-depth possiblities?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-11-2015, 11:27 PM)Floodify Wrote: What do you profit from it even? I mean, it isn't really that complicating with adwords/sense, or am I wrong? Is there like more complex in-depth possiblities?

It's more complex than people think. Most of it falls into bidding, bidding for the right keywords and making sure we get the best Conversions Per Click, this means that for every person that clicks it, sometimes it could be 1/10 actually make a purchase from following that link which classes as one conversion. This means we must keep an eye on all of the bids, we also have literally every event in the calendar written on a white board there even when it comes down to bad weather for about 2 days, we'd increase the bids for holidays as people would more likely start looking if you get the jist of what I'm saying?

We share the profit with Google, obviously their share is bigger than ours, but trust me we make a healthy profit from this. We recently moved into a new office too.
I do straight up SEO as opposed to PPC, I think the only downside is constantly fighting against the Google Algorithm updates, the only upside is that it's free.

My company won't do PPC for clients for some reason, and I think they should since it's really effective if you target the right niche.
(05-18-2015, 12:35 PM)Roachy Wrote: I do straight up SEO as opposed to PPC, I think the only downside is constantly fighting against the Google Algorithm updates, the only upside is that it's free.

My company won't do PPC for clients for some reason, and I think they should since it's really effective if you target the right niche.

SEO is a pain in the arse, it takes time and endurance. We work with some decent companies, I think we're about to land a deal with Halfords to manage some of their PPC Sectors, in relation to a Car Tyre client we have now.

We also have companies that provide web development and SEO that hire us as a third party organisation to provide PPC for their customers lmao.