Fearless searching translators
I am from Portugal, and I can translate the rules in Portuguese (European) if you need to. Feel free to Pm me. Cheese
What about Turkish? I know it's not listed, but I did meet a lot of Turkish people having hard time with the rules in-game. Yes, I know Turkish like an expert since... well, I live there.
The following 1 user Likes Gui's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Native Kurdish speaker here; I know we have next to no Kurds here, but if this is in place, I could advertise and get a solid number of Kurdish players who speak English as a second language, too.

Éz Kûrdî Kurmancî ú Soranî fam dékém.

FearlessRP is, after all, the most diverse and politically correct community in my eyes.

(04-13-2015, 03:44 PM)Gui Wrote: What about Turkish? I know it's not listed, but I did meet a lot of Turkish people having hard time with the rules in-game. Yes, I know Turkish like an expert since... well, I live there.

Furry kardeş? o:
Nice to meet you.
(04-13-2015, 08:30 PM)KurdishFalcon Wrote: Furry kardeş? o:
Nice to meet you.

Senin ile görüsmek benim için bir onur.
The following 1 user Likes Gui's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
(04-14-2015, 04:51 AM)Gui Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 08:30 PM)KurdishFalcon Wrote: Furry kardeş? o:
Nice to meet you.

Senin ile görüsmek benim için bir onur.

Sarçava mín, héval. Hér bíjît.

There you go, now we'll never understand each other! Mwahahahahahahahahhaaha.
(3vil pl4n)
Helloo Internet Explorer Aqui, i can fluently speak Portuguese and Spanish , so if you need me just pm me.
(04-14-2015, 01:45 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: Helloo Internet Explorer Aqui, i can fluently speak Portuguese and Spanish , so if you need me just pm me.

Do you speak European Portuguese or Brazilian Portuguese? I already applied to speak Portuguese European, FYI.
Either way, good luck! - boa sorte!
(04-14-2015, 01:49 PM)KOOLGUY® (PT) Wrote:
(04-14-2015, 01:45 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: Helloo Internet Explorer Aqui, i can fluently speak Portuguese and Spanish , so if you need me just pm me.

Do you speak European Portuguese or Brazilian Portuguese? I already applied to speak Portuguese European, FYI.
Either way, good luck! - boa sorte!

Boa sorte seu muleke gostoso.
Although there are already some applications for Dutch, I would still love to take that job.
Dutch level: VWO (Gymnasium) , C2
English level: B2/C1

-----Extra but not important-----
German level: B1/2
French level: A2
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I can translate to French.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]