Fearless searching translators
Information 

I'm searching people who would like to translate a new set of rules. Although most of the rules are the same, there are new ones and some have been rewritten. That's why they should be updated in other languages as well.

Please write in this thread (so my PM box doesn't get flooded) if you are interested in translating English to one of these languages:

Important: French, German, Danish, Swedish

Less important (due less people speaking them): Dutch, Czech, Polish

Please only become a translator if you speak the language natively. It's important that the rules are written with good grammar and punctuation. Warning: this could be a boring job.. Your name will be written in the credits.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
What is the point of getting someone to translate the rules? If they can't understand English then they can't understand what people are saying so if they get banned who is going to be able to know what they're saying in the UBR, also they won't be able to understand what people are saying in game.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • SirCrow, Tandy
I am swedish, My name is Mattis, Call me Matt. I can translate. I am 13 years old and i am very skilled in english.
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
This is not a discussion thread, please only applications.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I can start translating the rules to swedish very soon. Should i begin?
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
I'm up for translating to Danish
I am up for translating into German as I speak both English and German fluently.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I can do the dutch. It's my native language and I speak english just as good.
Copy paste the rules into google translate. Solved.
The following 8 users Like Jericho's post:
  • Emil, Fultz, NotSep, Sgtbender2000, Ivan Tempski, BoxAbout, DubStepMad, Soviethooves
I'd gladly translate in Swedish! I live in Sweden and I've never got F (failed) on Swedish, but I'm not the best in my class, like I'm a little bit above average. My English skills are excellent because I go to a special English school where you learn much more English than regular schools. I'm probably one of the best in English in my class and I always get A (the highest grade). Many of my relatives live in the US so me and my parents, we visit the U.S. almost every summer. Also I've gone to school there for about half a year so I learnt a lot of English there.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP