Fearless searching translators
it sure must be hard to choose Arabic translators..
(04-11-2015, 12:40 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Thanks for all support offers. 

These people have offered to translate. I will have a hard time choosing between people, don't feel sad if I chose someone else.

I will decide this on monday, and will announce the new rules.

French
Ms. Mudpie
Clawz

I should point out that I'm not actually a native speaker, though I have family who are. I'm just offering to help, but if Clawz is a better speaker than me then please choose him Tounge
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Waterloo
You got some greek people. If you need someone to translate to greek im here. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Project's post:
  • Tzimanious
I could also translate into German, so if you need more people for German, I am free to be chosen.

(Well sorry, I'm a bit late, but why not?)
i have self control
(04-10-2015, 08:35 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
Less important (due less people speaking them): Dutch

Isn't the server flooded with Dutch people?
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
I'm turkish, I can speak it no problem, understanding what's written NP, but writing is LOL K. I'm also Dutch.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
I have a group of three native Sweds (16-17 years old) we would love to help, but im sure you have many others who would like to do the Swedish translation so i merly wanted to offer our assistance. 
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
Im disapointed how you put Danish and Swedish as Important and no Norwegain to see...... Liek if yuo cri evri tiem Sad

Btw if you need the rules translated to Norwegain i could do it with a smile Smile.
(04-10-2015, 08:56 AM)Nihl Wrote: I can do the dutch. It's my native language and I speak english just as good.
Just as well*...
I've got a B for English in school, I am Swedish.
I can easily translate proper Swedish to English, I would happily help.