Your Funny Moments in CityRP
One time i was Female and had a dress on. Then suddenly some creep kidnapped me at gun point, and took me in an abandon building, saying very naughty stuff, after a while i said, with very deep voice "Are you gonna rape me" "/me Blushing"
He left quicker then bullet leave a gun  Smile

And another time as Female. two dudes trap me in an apartment, Locked the door, they was very exited to se a "Woman". 
But they had no weapons at all, so i equipped a Knife and started chopping them up, they tried to exit the door but it was locked... They died in that apartment.... 
The following 3 users Like Villain's post:
  • Waterloo, Intel®, Emil
(04-30-2015, 11:44 AM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote: One time i was Female and had a dress on. Then suddenly some creep kidnapped me at gun point, and took me in an abandon building, saying very naughty stuff, after a while i said, with very deep voice "Are you gonna rape me" "/me Blushing"
He left quicker then bullet leave a gun  Smile

And another time as Female. two dudes trap me in an apartment, Locked the door, they was very exited to se a "Woman". 
But they had no weapons at all, so i equipped a Knife and started chopping them up, they tried to exit the door but it was locked... They died in that apartment.... 

Naughty pedobears on FL xD
The following 1 user Likes Waterloo's post:
  • Villain
Once some time ago I was running a pharmacy. Some newbie came in and did this: He got a toolgun and agimed it me, saying it was a robbery. I pulled a knife then he started saying fear rp XD. Tool guns are not ic things.
once me and all these rebels snuck into the nexus and waited in the presidents office because he had been raided and several of us arrested and we were going to demand that they be release. we must have waited for about 20 mins, then he just disconnected Cheese
I remember last year between Christmas and new year Santa (Wood) Came by, he looked pretty tired but yea. Cheese
[Image: 8B50D8D3B2B5DA30CF7D201BBD1837D5E3233C96]
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

One time me and about 15 guys decided to make a criminal faction called "The black van gang". We all went around in black vans and surrounded people who were in the middle of nowhere and we all got out and confronted them with knives telling them to hand over their clothes. Some people were a lot less compliant and murder occurred and so did a lot of midnight laughing, good times.
When I had about 50 hours I drove a trabant into the nexus elevator shaft and called the lift down..
The elevator contained a gas-mask wearing group of 6-8 elite (at the time) players.
Everyone, including myself, was literally slain by the flailing trabant.
(I don't have any screenshots of this one)

Also, this happened one time:
[Image: E1F25109A1D3195E03A944703988D39BDD4C8683]
You can guess how that turned out..

Also
Me and some other mafia members brutally destroyed the entire government one time:
[Image: 171370130279145A931D0D145E34872BDDD643CF]
Myself, Korma, and a bunch of others were getting ready to raid a Dictator.

We ran from the rebel base to the Nexus.
As we were crossing from behind the bank, a bus runs over half of them, sending them flying.

It was amazing.

(First Bit)

The following 4 users Like Safira's post:
  • Nevy, Suarez, MacTavish, Matrix_
That was gold ^
(05-15-2015, 06:02 AM)Safira Wrote: Myself, Korma, and a bunch of others were getting ready to raid a Dictator.

We ran from the rebel base to the Nexus.
As we were crossing from behind the bank, a bus runs over half of them, sending them flying.

It was amazing.

(First Bit)

I was driving that...