Your Funny Moments in CityRP
Hey guys just started this thread to hear about anyone's best moments in CityRP.

Heres one of mine

So it was around my early days of CityRP just before the "GREATDDOSATTACK that caused so many people to leave". I was working as a GunDealer with my friend Cameron532 who was helping me learn how to play the game. So we were set up inside the bank of america in v33x, selling "legal" guns. Then all of a sudden an officer who was "FBI" arrested me because apparently I've been spotted selling an Ak (which I never did BTW). So I was Jailed for 5 minutes, when I returned my friend told me a gun dealer came by as soon as I was arrested and when the FBI guy left the store. He came in and gave my friend the Ak and told him to hide it, then ran off. So when I heard this we called the cops. The FBI guy came back and gave me "I think 5 -10 grand compensation" then left the store.

So in the end I got 5-10 grand and a free Ak. 
Personally I found this funny. Whats your story?
The following 4 users Like Loler920a's post:
  • Cameron, KurdishFalcon, Benporium, MacTavish
A few years ago, I was in a fort with a few other people when a truck carrying what must have been about a hundred magic mushrooms showed up. We opened the front gate for him to drive in because hey, shrooms - but then the gate bugged out and closed on the truck as it was passing through, causing it to spazz out and explode with shrooms going everywhere. 

That was a good day.

EDIT: Ooh, got another one (also from a few years ago). My friend and I were in the Flea Market when we met another player who for some reason had made a contraption similar to the propeller traps in Half-Life 2, except spinning much, much faster. Naturally then, my bumbling ass decided to walk into it to see how much damage it would do to me. 

I was catapulted out of the Flea Market doors and sailed all the way down the street. Oh, and I died instantly. 
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 5 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • evilmat360, Loler920a, KurdishFalcon, Waterloo, Benporium
XD shrooms. Could have been a trojan horse into your fort but goombas instead XD.
The following 1 user Likes Loler920a's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
I remember the first time I had a gun. Years ago.

I did my first contraband wich were two druglabs. in time I could buy a new druglab.
I went to the gunstore to buy my first gun ever. So It was the M4. I was so proud. I equipped my gun and the moment I had it a car drove me over and someone took my m4.
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Loler920a, KurdishFalcon, Benporium
I got one. My first time on FL i was a cop. I went to a raid and was hostaged. They wanted to execute me as they didnt get 2k. So they made a machine that was supposed to crush me,lucky enough the machine spazzed out and killed everybody except me. That was the time when i got my first weapon.
When i first started FL, some german was selling melons out of the back of their ford raptor. He was despawning the melons as fast as you bought them. He sold me one for 50$. I picked it up, and tried to drag it against his truck, the melon spazzed out, killed him and he had a glock and a galil on him. I obtained my first few items. Then ofcourse he comes breaking NLR and says "Gun back! give gun back" and starts attempting to stab me. That's when i realize i had ammo, and i equip the galil that i later use in self defense to kill him. I earned a knife, galil and glock because of him. #Win
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
(04-11-2015, 12:31 PM)MacTavish Wrote: I got one. My first time on FL i was a cop. I went to a raid and was hostaged. They wanted to execute me as they didnt get 2k. So they made a machine that was supposed to crush me,lucky enough the machine spazzed out and killed everybody except me. That was the time when i got my first weapon.

Lucky Cheese
I remember being in the nexus with a lot of angry people that wanted to raid the president. Suddenly a random dude with a Galil appears and kills everyone except for me... I collected like 7 rifles! Memories..
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Ah, first time playing Fearless. I spawned in, to tons and tons of errors. I didn't own CSS, or HL2 at the time.

I ran out into the invisible street, and got run over by a GTA:SA Taxi.

EDIT: Oh, and when I fixed it, I became a cop. I was driving down the street on v2d, when I slam into a street pole. This being before the update that made cars as fragile as toothpicks, I survived. I got out, and an Ambulance immediately slammed into the back of me full speed, and tipped over, onto me.
I once ruined an Rp when i drove over 11 people in a stolen ambulance, buddies was flying in all directions, and i laughed hysterically, until i was banned for it XD