Shortned ban on Avi3ator not perma
Your name: Avi3ator

Your ban ID: 60673

Banned by: [FL] GhostRider

Reason: Fail driving, CDM, lying to an admin. Had his last chance

Involved: Me, Admin some other citizens i think

Why we should unban you: Because he never gave me warning about something("had his last chance") and the "lie" was like a joke thought he understanded that. Maybe not unban but not perma! And i didnt cdm with purpose! most of the times guys jumped infront of me! Shortned to like 365 days minimum! and i was chased by the cops thats why wreckless driving
Your last was given in your latest ban: 

55212 Avi3ator STEAM_0:1:32883937 BRA (53723) - Mass CDM / 10th ban / Last Chance 

You were just fail driving all around, ramming cars, drifting inside the city constantly, and then when the cops chase start, you CDMed a player who was walking on the sidewalk.
Moreover, you blatantly lied to me by saying it was not your fault when you CDMed a player and that he jumped infront of your car, when he clearly did not do that - As he got CDMed on the walkway.

I can't see any reason to approve your appeal, you have 11 bans now, it does not look like you learn from your bans.

Anything else you want to add?
I agree with ghost here i was on the server when this happend and i dont see why you shold be unbanned you had your last chance and you fucked up really.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I never cdmed a guy on the sidewalk soooo yeah and when "i" got banned named notch and iceberg was my borthers acc back then....
Well Yeah guess Ghostrider wont unban me See ya fearless Cheese! ha a fun time 400 hours donated 4-5 times bye
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, you have been also found to be using family sharing, which is not allowed, as well as fail roleplay and car death match.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team