Hello :)
Big Grin 
     To those of you who do know me, I ask how are you? For those of you who don't know me, the same question is extended to you, but with a hello. My names Chris, I was a admin here from early January in 2012, and I maintained that position for a little over a year and a half. I was demoted somewhere in 2013, I'm not sure when, for misuse of tools trusted to me, and for inappropriate behavior. I don't deny these claims, as I did prop kill friends, and rule breakers, who were being silly. My activity has been mediocre, but I still think I can enjoy Fearless as it was, so I plan to start playing again, and just wanted to inform everyone that I will see you all soon, and hopefully, enjoy each others company.

Warm regards,
WorldWideCoffee

[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Welcome back.
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
Coooooffeeee <3
Welcome back WWC! Cheese

Now its my turn to scare you with slender men!
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Welcome back mate! Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Hi there, welcome back to FL!
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Welcome Back.
Welcome back!! Smile