Report: [FL:RP]James Bond
Name of player:[FL:RP]James Bond

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:64778183

Time in GMT: 7:42 (time on greece)(not good with time)

Server: v33x

Summary:I was going back to home (appartments) and there was a cop at the other house. I proceed to go to my house and he followed me as soon as i turn i punch to lock the door and he blocks it and instead of punching the door i punched him. He instantly tazed me and arrested me. He had no reason at all to search me. (all this happend in a matter of 10-15 seconds, i told him dont you dare wait im calling for an admin and as soon as he heard admin he arrested me instead of waiting.

Evidence:Server logs (says he has photographs too.)
This is a huge lie. There were reports for the other apartments - contraband and weed. We followed the procedure and searched. After searching the OTHER apartments you came and punched me at the alley for you apartment. If the admins want screenshots, I got.
I request you putting them online NOW and you were hitting the others guy door you were about to search them. also you should had stopped when i told you im calling an admin but you just rushed.also you were raiding as undercover, why did you let the other officer do the job and you keep patroling?
I hit other's guys door because he sent the report.. I was about to say thank you to him. My only screenshot is the blood pit from my charecter in front of your apartment alley

P.S: That was [FL:RP]Fury, he can confirm.
I didnt denied punching you put it was your own fault walking up to my door.you didnt talk and you randomarrest
As I said it was not in front your door, it was in front the other guy's door
when i hit you you were blocking my door. when i first entered the appartments you were kicking the other doors.
The doors, which had reports for contraband
Did you asked me to come in no. you didnt rp it it at all there is evidence on the logs.
Ask you to come in where? I didnt even want to get in your appartment because there was no report for it.