[APPROVED] Techno Boy Unban Request
My Name : Techno Boy

My SteamID : STEAM_0:0:23121614

Why I shuld Get unbanned :
Well where shuld i start. well andreas DK is trying to get me banned since i started on the server. i dont know why he is doing it he just is. and now he did get my banned -.-, i dont know why i get banned. thats also something i wanna know, but well evry time i did something wrong i had get my ban. but now i cant join the server becouse im banned and that dont really give any sense, and yeah i did some stupid things and i got 1 or 2 hours ban for that but thats all

or else :

Guy who banned me : "[FL] Raffie"

What he had to say : "Becouse"

How i know that : I was logged on my other user and asked why techno boy have been perm banned and raffi said "Becouse" ;(
Well i've seen you play on the server. I can surely say that youre not the best RPer in the world, but i've actually never seen you do any serious rulebreak. Only forgotten keypad a couple of times and your always president and REALLY suck at it (not bad ment)
So i don't see why he got banned
Well ya. Maby i make some bad rules but atleast im not making "No black pepols in the city" And so on. And yes thats the same i mean and i dont really see that "Becouse" is a perm reason, when i have odnated like 60$
(09-02-2010, 03:03 PM)Techno Boy Wrote: Well ya. Maby i make some bad rules but atleast im not making "No black pepols in the city" And so on. And yes thats the same i mean and i dont really see that "Becouse" is a perm reason, when i have odnated like 60$
no, you don't make laws like that, which is the bad thing about you as president; You only add short boring laws the few times you really add laws at all >.< I love the rule that blacks arent allowed because i never become black, and the few times i do, it's fun getting away from the cops and having to hide all the time ^^ but let's not go off-topic Which i just did.. >.<
Hehe yearh Smile.
Well it still sucks that i just have used some money on that and then ban whit no reason >.<
Aha for no reason too late dont think u will get unbanned (: You are perma for a reason.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

okey... what's the reason? like.. "by the way" i havent been told the reason... :/
Unbanned, I think this guy learned his lesson (he was banned for more than a month), if he didn't I ban him personally again. I gave him some strict rules via PM that he has to follow.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.