Poll: How do you feel about Evo2 possibly closing?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dont shut it down, I like it.
55.26%
21 55.26%
I don't care.
18.42%
7 18.42%
Shut it down, useless.
26.32%
10 26.32%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is your opinion on Evocity 2?
As many of you know, it was announced that Evo 2 is at risk of closing due to inactivity, and because GMod servers are expensive. Some people dont care, some are disappointed, and some actually want it to close? Where do you stand?

Answer the Poll
I Would like it to stay up, I've started playing it and the map is great for Roleplay Smile
I really love the server but it's empty most of the times so I usually go back on evo1. So I'm gonna have to say shut it down for me people don't play there most people there is ever on is like 7 people (inb4 OMG U LIAR I HAVE SEEN 30 PEOPLE ON I am just generally speaking) I absolutely love the map though.

*edit* My point is save the money you use hosting it.
I really like to role-play on server two, but it does need more players.

(09-17-2011, 03:52 PM)GunFISH Wrote: *edit* My point is save the money you use hosting it.

Both servers are hosted on the same server, so even though you shut server two down, soul will still pay the same.

Cough

Fearless TF2 server

Cough
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • sleepynoname, Shark
(09-17-2011, 04:01 PM)Lani Wrote: Both servers are hosted on the same server, so even though you shut server two down, soul will still pay the same.

Right forgot it was a dedicated. Save the broadband then or put it to better use. I know this is fearless'rp' but maybe a different gamemode then?
Ah, I didn't know Noobias was given the authority to shut down servers here.
The following 11 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Buddhist Stew, childjames, s.J., equal, SoulRipper, FuttBucker24, CrAzyWirE, Whoop, Lani, Marius
Ah, I didn't know Killjoy was going to whine about yet another thread I made.
(09-22-2011, 09:25 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Ah, I didn't know Killjoy was going to whine about yet another thread I made.

Ah I didn't see it coming you'd be back.

AGAIN
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • FuttBucker24
haters be learners'
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • equal