"Love" Evo2?
Evo2 is in danger of closing, it is as simple as this.

Play the server or the map will have to change.

Good luck!
The following 4 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Andreas, Lani, bLaT, equal
(09-17-2011, 12:31 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
Evo2 is in danger of closing, it is as simple as this.

Play the server or the map will have to change.

Good luck!

What will the map be changed too? Cuz i think the reason is that, not many ppl have Hl2 ep2.. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(09-17-2011, 01:12 PM)Equalizer Wrote: What will the map be changed too? Cuz i think the reason is that, not many ppl have Hl2 ep2.. :p

All i can say is Buy it? Its a awesome game and a awesome map! i like to play on it but its not funny when 6people is online and half of them are contrawhoreing.

Edit: Checked Steam store its 7€
There is no rp at all. Like Trex said, only contrawhoring players on there.

I want the same map as on Evo1 here so when the 1st server is full you can connect to the other one.

Or you just put another map (RP_Cityway_V1|rp_evocity_v33x) on the server.
I want everyone from Evo1 to play on Evo2, the map and server is just great, less crashes and stable then Evo1, the map is just awesome and alot bigger, more room for roleplay. I bought HL2 EP2 special for it and I haven't regret it!
I would love to player it but unfortunatly for some reason I lag out when ever a prop seperates from the world or anything goes wrong
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
(09-17-2011, 07:28 PM)Shadow Wrote: less crashes and stable then Evo1
It's more stable because fewer players are on it.

The reason why people get 'Snaphsot' Overflow errors and such on the Evo1 server is because it's almost always full.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Yeah, thats true, but Evo2 is still pretty awesome Smile
I really like that server but my pc cant handle that server :S
I sold my old pc xD
You can always try using an fps config, typing -dxlevel 80 or 81 in Launch options or lower your resolution Smile