Fearless.... -_-
I understand some admins act like sh*t (not saying the names of them because then they're gonna ban me). Like I mean they don't even know the rules, they probably haven't even read the rules.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
I see ur point sir.

most of the rules are defined worse then the US constitution.

but you still gotta fully follow them and improvise what the admins hate and like.
Petition to lock this thread because it's turning into "not naming names but some people can eat an entire buffet of dicks"
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Safira, equal, Bowiii
+Support

Fearless made me fat.
[Image: giphy.gif]
before fearlessrp: 8===========D
after fearlessrp: 8=D
+SUPPORT
1 tim, wen i woz on ferles rp, i woz run over n i canut get dis 0ut of my hed. every dai i cri becoz of dis, end it rune my lyf. suolripr is ill00minat1 becoz he wonna ruin our lyfs by makin alt accounts 2 rdm and cdm us on. not joke; every ming3 is soulripr's alt acunt, he iz jus bored n wonna brek rulez.
#cryevertim
#soulriprminge
#quit

edit: i wonna just say... not naming names but some people can eat an entire buffet of dicks. tot4lly did not copy pasta from post abuv.
Yes, it's true...

FL wants its players to become aggressive, antisocial and obese. 
FL wants you to avoid activities with family and friends.
FL wants to promote abusive administrators who will ruin your game experience.
FL wants to make your life miserable.
FL wants you to make threads about the community and administrative team everytime you need some attention.

Fearless Roleplay is actually Illuminati.

Spoiler :
[Image: eye_reasonably_small_400x400.jpg]

But no....

CityRP is just another gamemode on Garry's Mod, that has hooked many players throughout the years.
How you, as a player and person, handle the situations in the community and in game, is not FL's problem.
It's yours and nobody else's.

Now, if you and your friend cannot take CityRP as a roleplaying game, you should've quit a long time ago, before your friend had changed into what he's become.
Of course, there will be drama and problems (all about that standard FL lyfe), but only if you allow them to get to you. 
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Bowiii
(04-10-2015, 03:28 AM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote: Petition to lock this thread because it's turning into "not naming names but some people can eat an entire buffet of dicks"

Hahahahaha
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]