Fearless.... -_-
Sad 
I have noticed something while playing fearless that has changed my friend for the worst, here's the situation.
Me and a couple of friends before we knew what fearless was were always happy playing simple games and having a good time. Then we discovered fearless, now at the start it was fine but then 300+ hours i realized people have changed for the worst (I will not mention who). Before this curtain person was never angry while playing and always happy to talk, However this has drastically changed for the worst. Now this curtain person dare is say it has developed a kind of disorder or behavioral problem. He will get very mad and angry very easily. He shouts abuse frequently and has changed all of us for the worst. This is part of the reason I refuse to play or fearless as I am afraid of becoming like him.

I believe these are the main reasons why this has happened.

1. 'Minges' These people while you are creatively building a role play make your life a living hell and make you straight out frustrated do most of       the admins care, no. Every time I play on fearless i always get the same old shit, RDM CDM and so on. At the start of when I played people just role played and it was perfect. Now its a corrupt mess. 

2. A couple of admins I shall not name, these selection of admins/mods have made the experience bad for me and others, Yes i understand that you are doing your job and you want to get promoted, however sometimes you restrict others group fun by banning or interfering with our games that we do privately and concentrically so everyone is ok with it. eg. Friendly gun fight or shouting abuse in a jokingly way.

3. General nature of fearless, Fearless is now a painted picture of frustration and anger for many people now due to the not giving a single shit about peoples welfare on fearless and the mental impact of people when they play fearless let me tell you a little story about someone I knew a year ago or so. 

Story: There is a boy that i am going to call billy just so this person can stay unknown. Billy has ADHD, it was fine and under control at first but by playing on fearless it started to get very bad very quick and he used to channel that anger into his parents and the loved ones around him forcing him to lose friend very fast, we had to get him to stop playing fearless or he is going to do something he will regret, the kind of things he did was throw plates and computer screens across his room as he just got more angry and more enraged at fearless and its community. He did not want to go outside, go to school or be at all sociable because of fearless. Now he has stopped playing fearless he is now doing well still not the same. But this brings up how much of a problem this has inflicted on billy.
The fact is that fearless yes its well coded and well put together however the thing that darkens fearless is the community.

Here are a few quotes from friends that need to be heard.

"Fearless is the worst thing that ever happened to my life and it just made me mad and stressed but yet I still wanted to go on..."

"I regret ever discovering fearless, I wish I had never ever heard of fearless and to this day I believe I'm more angered because of it overall."

SHOULD THIS BE THE CASE? NO IT SHOULD NOT!

Sorry to be writing this, but it had to come out.

I quit.
Just to be sure.. this is not some kind of bullshit where you write the third character as a seperate character whilst it's really you..?

Now, this "friend" of yours have some problems and it's not Fearless problem that he have developed this disorder as you say. It would be wrong saying it is his fault, but it's definitely not fearless fault. We can't be held responsible for a disorder someone else has. You don't develope ADHD or whatever, you have it at birth and by age it developes, not through experience, but through mental development. Perhaps the stressful enviroment of fearless, that many other communities has, made him get triggered more. But you can't honestly blame Fearless that it fucked up your friend - because in the end it's a community which consists of people interested in the same gamemode and matters.

I'm just saying, this bullshit about how fearless makes a dude go crazy is messed up and you should tell your friend see a doctor cuz that ain't normal dude.

Bye Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Ozzie88
+Support

This Community made my life Hell!
I got mad with my parents and my friends because i wanted to play on this...
Certain admins are good, others just ban people for little reason but for a long time.
But yet i still wanted to come back on...
You think people care when they get banned for 2 months or forever, such as in my case.
But do you know what, banning me forever made my life so much better, so much happier and maybe someday i will get the job i actually want.
Without banning me for life, my life would be ruined, i would have no gcse's, no friends, no family i would grow into some no life who lives on benefits all day.
Lastly if you are new and reading this thread, Don't join, Exit fearlessrp.net and delete your history, Your life will be ruined and there will be no way to stop it.

Thankyou Nacreas For Banning Me, you have made me a better person,

Regards

Storm
(03-22-2015, 12:00 AM)Floodify Wrote: Just to be sure.. this is not some kind of bullshit where you write the third character as a seperate character whilst it's really you..?

Now, this "friend" of yours have some problems and it's not Fearless problem that he have developed this disorder as you say. It would be wrong saying it is his fault, but it's definitely not fearless fault. We can't be held responsible for a disorder someone else has. You don't develope ADHD or whatever, you have it at birth and by age it developes, not through experience, but through mental development. Perhaps the stressful enviroment of fearless, that many other communities has, made him get triggered more. But you can't honestly blame Fearless that it fucked up your friend - because in the end it's a community which consists of people interested in the same gamemode and matters.

I'm just saying, this bullshit about how fearless makes a dude go crazy is messed up and you should tell your friend see a doctor cuz that ain't normal dude.

Bye Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I just say right now, If you are going to joke about this matter you can just delete your post. I am being deadly serious. Fearless did this to these selection of people, It didn't happen on it's own. 
He was not trying to say it was your fault he has ADHD, but simply the fact your server increased how bad it was!
Yeah I'm not joking. And again, you can't develope a diagnosis.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
+support my dog died because of fearless
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 7 users Like bismo's post:
  • Tandy, livkx, Nuka, Tomo, Craz, Marty, KurdishFalcon
If a GarrysMod server is starting to alter your friends' personality, you need to have some sort of intervention with them.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Wood, Craz, KurdishFalcon
Hmm, somewhere I can understand your friend, he might have met the wrong people on the community or he might be sensitive for this type of game. My word of advise: tell him to chill out and play what he loved playing before FL, this does help.

Anyone joking about this kind of matter obviously hasn't eperienced it himself, or they have and are afraid to say so due to "ruining" their reputation, so they rather follow what others have to say, that's just the way it is at Fearless.

EDIT: The reply below this one is an example of this.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Nadrickk, Ozzie88
+support I grew a 6th toenail after being CDMed on Fearless.
Now I have ADHD.
The following 2 users Like livkx's post:
  • Matrix_, Tomo