Reliable snapshot overview
Hi im new and i want the join the server but when ever i join the server has about 47-50 people on i crash or get a notice saying reliable snapshot overview i dont know what to do ive got 800 hours on Gmod and its never happoned so many times in a row
You know how it is
It means there are too many props spawned, a Source Engine bug.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Is there anything i can do about it
You know how it is
Nothing, keep trying and trying to rejoin..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Ok thanks,
Its just crashed saying "engine error lua error dump!" what about that
You know how it is
Tongue 
(09-17-2011, 10:57 AM)Hsimmson Wrote: Ok thanks,
Its just crashed saying "engine error lua error dump!" what about that

Probably too many lua errors while you were connecting. I'm just guessing here, Soulripper will give you an answer for sure! Skeptical
Thanks guys, i got on it was because there was to many people on
You know how it is
How come its only your sever ive tried to join for 2 and a half hours and only got on once when there was 11 people on but when i jin other servers i get on seamlessly
You know how it is
Hsimmon this server doesnt have the world props the spawned props the guns the contra the cars the players AND the tools
oh and I have seen BizRP VMRP Noobonic a newbie dark rp on a downtown map and a 1942 dark RP on another downtown map and they dont have it all (or did in VM's case)
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
i got the same error and now the strange part is when i join the server it connects and just when its saying sending server info or sumthing i'm dutch hard to transelate gmod closes and i get my homescreen of my pc Thinking some one know how this comes?