I understand what i've done... And i'm sorry.
[Image: anj2zq2jkmdy.png]

My name: PeanutsFTW.

Ban ID: 3362

Why you should unban me:

Well... I know that i made a few mistakes... Its my first ban.. I'm just quite new to this game, and server. Now i understand that what i've done is bad, and i should of had to RP like in real. I don't want you to unban me, I'd just like you guys to short my ban to a week from 2.5 weeks... because... well.. i dont know, the holidays are starting at 23 september here, and its my bday too ^_^, i'd love getting unbanned from now (9/17/11) to 9/24-25/11, But tbh its up to you, not me. I'd love playing while on vacation, and on my bday too hehe... Anyways, it'd be kind if you guys shorten my ban to a week, and allow me to play while holidays... Maybe after the holidays you can ban me for a week? IDK. Its up to you. I'd really like to play on FL:RP with my irl friends, which brought me here lolz... Anyways, i know that what i've done was wrong, and i think a week would be more appropriate... Its my first ban, i have no record. Maybe we started wrong, maybe.

So please, think about it.
Tims ban, gotta wait for him.
He never gets online... And more than a week has passed, I REALLY wish to get unbanned before 26/27/28 September ... Can you contact him?
You are not getting a shortened ban. You had no intention whatsoever of RPing properly, you were killing people and propspamming because you thought you could get away with it.