Unban request
Your name: Keyzee
Your ban ID: 60402
Banned by: [FL] Nacreas
Reason: Stealing a car because it was unlocked
Involved: Me and my friend, Hodeb who was in the car.
Why we should unban you: I was banned unjustfully. The rules clearly state "Don't steal someones car when it's getting unlocked." The car that I stole was not being unlocked, it was in the middle of the street unlocked with nobody in, nor around it. The street that it was in was near my house, so I got into the vehicle and drove it around to sell weed in the city where the admin found me, asked me where I got it and banned me without proper understanding. This makes no sense however, as nowhere in the rules does it state that I cannot steal a car that is unlocked in the middle of the street.
Cool
I misunderstood what you meant, my apologies. Can you explain a little more about where you found that car?
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(04-03-2015, 01:43 PM)Nacreas Wrote: I misunderstood what you meant, my apologies. Can you explain a little more about where you found that car?

I changed job to the leader of the rebels after it being available. After that I was walking down the street toward my house which was a bar behind some trees? (Sorry I am not familiar with this map.) The street that was pretty much outside my house had a car in the middle so I went towards it and it was unlocked so I got inside and drove it to the house. After that I got my weed and my friend to drive to town to sell the weed. And that's where you saw us.
Cool
If you found the car where you said you did, how is that the owner of the car managed to run up to you within such a short amount of time?
(04-03-2015, 01:52 PM)Nacreas Wrote: If you found the car where you said you did, how is that the owner of the car managed to run up to you within such a short amount of time?
Like I said previously, we drove the car into town. The car owner was obviously there, probably reporting the car stolen(?) as when my friend hopped in that's what he said. We were going to just use the car to get into town, sell the weed then dump it. We did stop off for a second as he hit E by accident and had to get back in again and that's where the owner ran after us. He pressed E at the gas station and this is where the owner was.
Cool
Approved.