Captain -UBR
Yalright, here's my unban request:
*ahem*
Your name: Captain [BTI Head Of Tech} (now changed to just Captain)

Your ban ID:60166
Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: FailRP, lagging the server (will be explained later)

Involved: Myself, the admin above and a few witnesses whose names I couldn't get in time.[EDIT: Turns out it was RyanOnPCinFullHD and SixPackSoCali that were witnesses, thanks for informing me guys]

Why we should unban you: Okay here's the long part of the story, I can't imagine this being accepted because it would seem that anyone that hasn't donated is considered worthless or not worth anyone's time, but hey in hopes that my ban will be decreased or completely nullified, lets go.

Okay so first of all, "FailRP" I wasn't actually doing any RP, ergo, I couldn't have failed at it.
Secondly, "Lagging the server" I nor anyone else complained of any latency issues, or noticed any latency issues. Unless you can give a LEGITIMATE graph proving otherwise, this is false.
Also at some point it was mentioned (not in the ban but before) that I was warned six times. This isn't true, I myself was warned Once and was told to find a secluded area in which to "play" (I was testing winches) which I did, I was then later banned in said area, after doing exactly that. Nobody was impacted, nobody was accidentally killed, nothing. It didn't degrade anyone's experience.
It may be worth noting that I was banned for two days. This, naturally has degraded because, y'know, time's passed.
Since my ban expired, this is now pretty much useless now. But instead of removing this I'd like people to read this to keep it as an example, either of admin abuse (I don't consider this ban to be admin abuse, but it's your opinion) or as "inspiration" for other people's (un) ban requests. Do with this post as you wish, admins.
I don't know what I'm doing, who I'm doing it with or why I'm doing it, but it's fun.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

While on the server, the player was seen throwing props. After being told to stop multiple times, he still continued until he was was given a final warning. He then went into a shop that was near him and created a dupe in which two balls collided together a flew around. This not only lagged the server but also created a negative roleplay environment for those around.

You showed a clear sarcastic attitude when I confronted you about this which is what led me to ban you. I was hoping you would have used the time off the servers to adjust your attitude, but clearly this is not the case.

Furthermore, the player has shown a complete lack of effort in this ban request now his ban has expired. This, and everything else listed above has concluded that this request be denied.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team