[FL:RP] [BTI] RyanOnPCinFullHD
Name of player: [FL:RP] [BTI] RyanOnPCinFullHD
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:82042340
Time in GMT: 13:00 GMT+1
Server: V33X
Summary: Shot me for ? And arrested me
Evidence:

(If video doesn't work yet, it means Its still Uploading/processing)
EDIT: I also wanna add how he didn't impound my car after he arrested me and some guy stole it and started CDMING people with it.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I have been randomly arrested today aswell by him, along with that he also broke fearrp by trying to taze me while i have an AK and more things.

NOT INVOLVED. WARNED.
1st of all, I shot you because when I was there I was searching for the vehicle that you were in and I thought that it was yours. 2nd Of all, I asked a officer beside me to Impound it and I then drove off continuing my Patrol. 3rd Of all, The guy that was driving the same car as you was armed. I also don't have to impound it.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
(04-01-2015, 12:33 PM)RyanOnPCinFullHD Wrote: 1st of all, I shot you because when I was there I was searching for the vehicle that you were in and I thought that it was yours. 2nd Of all, I asked a officer beside me to Impound it and I then drove off continuing my Patrol. 3rd Of all, The guy that was driving the same car as you was armed. I also don't have to impound it.
So you shot me... Because you assumed I was armed and thinking I was the man you searching?? Mine was Dark Red, his is black.... And there is a Radar gun that shows the license plate this is exactly the kind of reason they added it... So you don't randomly shoot people, So maybe you should've used that and not ASSUME and shoot... And you do have to impound it you literally arrested me for "speeding and reckless driving, I'm good with that. But you suppose to impound it... And how come you changed your reason? First it was "I was a danger to the population due my speeding and reckless driving" when I asked in OOC why you shot me. Now It's because you were searching for a man... I suggest you to stop lying.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
I got random arrested 2 times by Ryan too. I was a rebel and he said "I got shot by some rebels" and then arrested me. He also arrested me because some other rebels had weed pots somewhere...

Also, when he wants backup or something he spams like crazy "I want backup at location" and fills the whole chat box with his stuff.

NOT INVOLVED. WARNED.
before 2 days i got nonstop tazing from ryan and then arrested for "trafficing"
(my car was on the grass parking)

NOT INVOLVED. WARNED.
Ryan he has random arrested me twice about 2 days ago and my friend was a cop he was SRU and they were having a discussion so ryan changed to police sarg and said run or ill demote you.

NOT INVOLVED. WARNED.
Lets start with you wolf, I didnt swap jobs to Police sarge and I never said anything to him. Poop, You got arrested for having weed in Weed pots and you were stealing it from the back of a truck on fire. NightFury then banned you for Player disrespect for 7 days. Tzimanious, I never spammed the chat, the /backup command was bugged and it was always bugged till later on today. it happened to everyone. There was an amount of pots to be there for the rebel group 2x over and you were next to the house. Most rebels were shooting at me and tryed to hostage me.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Not involved but I can confirm that doing /backup will spam the chat for everyone nearby (including yourself). As far as I know, other people in the radio wont see it, though Im not sure.
Even though I saw an SRU requesting for backup without spamming the chat, that wasn't my main problem.

First of all, I wasn't even near the house were the pots were. I was in front of a "citizen" tied up and he had me on gunpoint... that was about a block away from the rebel base. Then you came and arrested me.

PROOF (Lying won't get you anywhere)

As for the rebels shooting, yeah that's true but that doesn't mean you just find a random rebel and you arrest him. (I think that the IG threats had something to do with it but that's just a conjecture)

NOT INVOLVED. ALREADY WARNED.