Share your April 1st experiences!
Oh man! Its the first of April, and we all know what that means!
Share your experiences with April-fools, those are always interresting!
A Reddit mod and Developer (or whatever you'd like to call the role) decided to say he'd lost access to the main admin account for the Sub-Reddit and then stuff started to change, and he said that all his accounts had been hacked. He also tweeted random things (like it was someone else) and said all his Social media outlets had been hacked....

"Fun". Smile
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Fury
I got a couple:

-Colleague went to the bathroom, fucked with his computer and changed his wallpaper to a broken screen.
-Told my girlfriend and several Steam friends I was going to prison for 3 years.
-Girlfriend tried to flip it on me and tell me she's going to Spain in 3 weeks, retaliated and played along with it. Then made her feel bad for making me 'cry'.
-Told my manager that our biggest client's site was fucked up, and there was no possible way to fix it. Nearly died.

Eventful day all in all.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Fury
News: "New phone app that will make ur phone as a induction stove"
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

The following 1 user Likes RK-Fin's post:
  • Reefaz
A couple on my Facebook feed (who are both in college) announced that they were engaged. That's about it really.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Go on any youtube video and near the 'Watch Later' button, there will be a 'Add Music' button, but it just plays... that damn.. darude sandstorm.
gg google well played.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Craz
ahaha i have a wicked prank!
i poked a hole in my friend's condoms and now his gf is pregnant, neither of them are financially OR emotionally OR physically ready for kids, so they're in a huge dilemma morally as to whether or not to keep the baby but who gives a fuck, he stinks of mouldy curry! APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOLZ!! lol XDDDD
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
The following 7 users Like Cujo's post:
  • Roachy, Tandy, Tawee, SirCrow, Decay, EthanArcher, James_Gaff
(04-02-2015, 03:19 PM)Cujo Wrote: -snip-

.... Wat
I believed the CS:GO Subreddit and thought there was actually going to be an AMA with Valve Developers..
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • James_Gaff
(04-02-2015, 03:19 PM)Cujo Wrote: ahaha i have a wicked prank!
i poked a hole in my friend's condoms and now his gf is pregnant, neither of them are financially OR emotionally OR physically ready for kids, so they're in a huge dilemma morally as to whether or not to keep the baby but who gives a ***, he stinks of mouldy curry! APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOLZ!! lol XDDDD

You laugh, but there are people out there who have actually done this as a "prank"... 
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Craz