Ban from [FL] KPred
Your name: Giraffe of Africa :3
Your ban ID: 60290
Banned by: [FL] KPred
Reason: Basing in the offices, doomforting, dcing to avoid me
Involved: /
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened): I can wait but why 7 Days i dont understand it. I dont disconnect to avoid you KPred my GMOD crashed in that moment i was ready to talk. I am a really active player on fearless rp i am playing like 10 Hours on holdays or more but i dont understand why i get 7 Days. See in the Console after i crashed i was trying to connect on the Server then i see the ban. I talk with admins i now i will get banned why i should dcing to avoid you. I really dont understand why 7 Days why not 1 Day it is for me the maximum i was having a nice dream as a Rebell. I was sparing money to get a better and nice car. The ban reason basing in the office (only one office) and doomforting can you let when you mean 7 Days should stay ok i will be play then other games in that time but i will collect my dream on fearless. I hope i can motivate you to change the 7 Day ban to like 1 Day or so. Should you think the ban should stay ok then i gonna wait.
PS: Sry for my bad english
What you did was wrong indeed, although after looking through the logs it did show that you had indeed timed out therefore you weren't dcing to avoid me, i'll remove that part but the rest of it stays. You were clearly basing in the offices on 2d and you had 0 intention of doing anything else but to farm contra since you'd locked yourself in your small doomfort consisting of a maze like concept you had constructed.

I will remove the dcing part since it was indeed you timing out but the other parts stay. Shortened to 4 days.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck