Reduce Length of Ban [Indy]
Exclamation 
Your name: Indy.

Your ban ID: 60291

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: RDM x2 Propclimb, 9th Ban.

Involved: Inferno

Why we should unban you: Now let me start by saying i now what i did wrong, and i shouldnt have done it i was really happy will some events that happened IRL so i was kinda hyper, now this doesnt really matter but thats why it happened, and it will not happen again. Im pretty Sure it was for 14 Days because it was my 9th Ban, but if you check my bans, i havent been banned in over 4 Months, and i used to be banned like 3x a month, so i have definatly improved. I Would like to Apologize for my Actions and Exclaim that this Type of Behaviour from me will not occour again. The Fact that my last ban was 5 Months ago doesnt affect the fact that it is my 9th ban, by i have tried really hard not to brake rules hence last ban being over 4 month ago aprox, and i play FL most days for all day. So Please would you Reconsider your Length of the Ban as i have not been banned in so long and tried so hard so why would i need this harsh of a punishment? I Hope you guys over at the Fearless Administration Team can understand that.
Thanks,
Indy.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned. - Enzyme
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62981731&b=12]
When you have 8 previous bans and you decide to purposely break the rules, then you will be punished with a long ban-time. You knew it was against the rules and you knew of the consequences if you were caught.

I don't see why the banning administrator should reduce your ban-time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Just because you were hyper doesn't justify the reasons for you to break several rules at once. Like Enzyme said, you knew yourself you had these 8 previous bans, and not to mention when I spoke to you, you didn't really seem to care about me confronting you about your behaviour on the server.

I literally see no reason for me to even consider shortening your ban time since it doesn't matter if you know what you did was wrong, you shouldn't of done it in the first place.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(03-31-2015, 11:30 PM)Kpred Wrote: Just because you were hyper doesn't justify the reasons for you to break several rules at once. Like Enzyme said, you knew yourself you had these 8 previous bans, and not to mention when I spoke to you, you didn't really seem to care about me confronting you about your behaviour on the server.

I literally see no reason for me to even consider shortening your ban time since it doesn't matter if you know what you did was wrong, you shouldn't of done it in the first place.

I Did Care, i cared very much.
I Know i have 8 Bans, but after the last one being around 4 Months ago, surely i should be given a less of a harsh punishment since i have sustained msyelf from doing it for that much time, but thats once in 4 months, surely the punishment for that being 14 Days is a bit too Large. The Ratio of me Breaking Rules from now on is 0/10 you have my word on that. I Have told you what i also did wrong and Learned from it and now i will say it for the Third time, These Events will not Occur from me again and I Have apologised and Said, i will no longer break rules. The Only reason i think my ban should be shortened is because i havent been banned in so long, so surely the punishment shouldnt be 14 Days, thats the rest of the Easter Holidays :/
Thanks,
Indy.
If you cared so much when you did it none of this would of happened, you should of known that your next ban would be a lengthy one and your actions at the time of speaking to you determine my verdict.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck